Nintendo Switch™ players: Instability issues prevented us from releasing the mid-chapter update and The Archives. Good news! We are working towards launching the update sometime next week.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

3.3.0 update or double bp later this week or we riot

xChrisxxChrisx Member Posts: 682
edited October 22 in General Discussions

Dear devs

The dissappointment from at least 3/4 of the community is insane

Unexpected issues are unpredictable and this is fine, but we can not wait another week, halloween period is now, not only the 29 30 and 31

There are 2 choices very smart to do so.

1) working hard and release the patch/event later this week

2) release a double bloodpoints event and meanwhile working on the update.

Comments

• TheHoodiedOneTheHoodiedOne Member Posts: 7,037

I prefer option 1, option 2 will make me not wanna play this game even more

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 1,095

Bugs or not we have tons of them. Like that would matter remember a joke name is "Bugged by Daylight"

• BongbingbingBongbingbing Member Posts: 1,415

If it's not ready, It's not ready. It's disappointing for sure but they don't Have to do anything.

That said, they probably should have had something planned too lessen the upset the delay would cause. They could easily do a Double BP event, I'm not sure why they didn't It seems like the obvious choice.

• JonathanskilzJonathanskilz Member Posts: 346

dont care about double blodpoints.

Just give me the cosmetic event aight :)

• justarandyjustarandy Member Posts: 1,470

Double bp would hype it up aswell so I'm all for that

• KenshinKenshin Member Posts: 632

that sounds like extra work, they would never do that lol.

• Rex_HuinRex_Huin Member Posts: 861

I don't mind waiting for the event (these things happen) but my planned killer outfit this year includes the ornate trapper mask.

Will be (rightfully) furious if unable to wear it...

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 2,813

This. Do you remember how the sound was? That was the single worst sound i've heard in a game, and there is no way i'd be able to play it if it stayed like that.

• KennishiKennishi Member Posts: 10

Feeling entitled? To a certain extent. I was also dissapointed that there is a delay with the release, as I was kind of hyped up about this event. Anyhow, I'll point out that I am fairly new to the game and especially these forums but I see a lot of back and forth communication from people in the dev team/community managers which is a good thing. Whether they do or not whatever people suggest, is up to them and what they think is best for their game. Sometimes they may be in the wrong, but guess what? Everyone screws up at some point. Isn't that the case with most, if not all games?

I believe that those of you who love the game and enjoy playing it (whenever it doesn't get you tilted lol) will understand that it's way better providing constructive criticism instead of screeching "omg gimme my compensation, this is unacceptable, you've failed us" yada yada.

The bottom line is, hold them accountable if you have to, just don't be a **** about it.

• YaiPaYaiPa Member Posts: 605

Good boy, don't riot because the game is full of [BAD WORD], completely unbalanced and every patch somehow accomplishes to break the game even further. Cry because the event is delayed.

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 2,813
  • AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 3,200

You have 2 choices 1. Gimme 1 billion auric cells and immunity from taking damage forever in dbd or 2. Me uninstall.

On a serious note, mistakes happen randomly in everything in life. Let's be reasonable and not throw a tantrum before they can actually address the issue. Let them fix it instead of demanding answers and demanding double Bloodpoints.

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 3,200

It's been less than a day since they announced the halloween update was gonna be delayed and you're all here with your pitchforks making demands. Just give them some time instead of being ungrateful. Maybe next time they shouldn't do a halloween update and see how you like it then.