We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

I' m not a fan of '' Change Spirit'' but as main killer i have some idea to keep her strengh

lunaticlifterlunaticlifter Member Posts: 272
edited October 2019 in 3.3.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback

Survivors hate 2 things against spirit: the lack of counterplay and prayer beads..so these are my ideas

I honestly thing that a good spirit is beatable by good survivors team even solo who works separately and do gens optimally and she is not broken, but the idea is to give more counterplay while keeping her strenght

• Prayer beads: Survivor still doesn't hear the vacuum sound, but they can see spirit at intermittence while she is phase walking (kinda like passive phase with both add ons)
  • Power: Give survivors effective counterplay, without using perk like spine chill and iron will: basically revert spirit changes as they were in the ptb, outside 8 metres of her husk, survivors will hear the phasing sound, phasing sound is again directional and collision is removed while phase walking.

honestly thing these changes will keep her strenght but by a survivor side she will be more fun to verse..even if they know wich direction she is coming she's anyway 74% faster than survivors.

Comments

• lunaticlifterlunaticlifter Member Posts: 272

i don't know why my post is in 3.3.0 ptb gameplay feedback, i don't know how to move it