Home Discussions General Discussions
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Name One Thing You Love About DBD

PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 3,255
edited October 2019 in General Discussions

Thought I'd switch things up and make a positive post. Name one thing you love about Dead By Daylight, I'll start!

I love the feeling of getting a cross map hatchet.

EDIT: Thank you all for your wonderful responses, I'm so glad to see all the love!

Post edited by Pulsar on

Comments

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 1,789

Seconding the long range hatchets.

Extend that to hitting or "hitting" people when they think they are safe in general, really. It can be long range hatchets, mindgaming someone so hard that they basically run into you, or even hearing someone step in an obscure trap you placed down more or less to pick up another one.

And there's no denying that flashlight, pallet, head on and sabo saves are great as well. You were in the right place at the right time, and you also avoided screwing it up. Good job!

• Name_UnavailableName_Unavailable Member Posts: 267

fun gameplay

need to fix hitboxes/gen rush/some killers and it will be perfect

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 2,047

If I say I love Spirit as my favorite killer, people will start harassing me, so ...

I love Plague's builds where survivors think it's better to not cleanse than cleanse.

• KeezoKeezo Member Posts: 281

Having someone die via RBT 2s after being unhooked on 2nd hook

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 3,668

the intense feeling of survivor

• themirrortwinthemirrortwin Member Posts: 194

I enjoy the high risk, high reward reads that you can make as both survivor and killer. As survivor, the intense saves, healing, etc. As killer, every time you win a mind game. :D

• hiChiC Member Posts: 217

When you successfully fake a vault at T L wall and buy yourself a few more loops. Even better if you can make a second juke.

• tonycuup7tonycuup7 Member Posts: 57

Getting a series of great skill checks and completing a gen considerably faster and saving the team ;)

• terumisanterumisan Member Posts: 1,110

Stbfl it's a great perk

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,127

Spine chill