Home Discussions General Discussions

Name One Thing You Love About DBD

Comments

• VampiroxVampirox Member Posts: 239

I love the Broken Hit Boxes on Killers, Huntress especially they are the best!

• The_Bootie_GorgonThe_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 1,788

I like the lore...

• meatisadelicacymeatisadelicacy Member Posts: 776

The crunchy crunch of cleansing a totem.

• CrowFoxyCrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,254

How absolutely toxic it's community is. It's hilarious.

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,690

Karma screwing over toxicity.

I'm not talking about getting outplayed I'm talking about their toxic behaviour literally losing them a kill or an escape.

Instead of butt dancing you should have left now the killer was able to down you and hook you.

You wanted to be toxic and close the Hatch in a crawling survivor face well too bad they had adrenaline and the key should have just hooked them up

• MrJack20252MrJack20252 Member Posts: 162

The Hookers meetings

• PGJSFPGJSF Member Posts: 180

Four hits with Feral Frenzy when I have Thana before the first gen pops... it’s not a big deal in terms of advantage, but damn it feels good.

Also one time I managed to get a 4 men down with one chainsaw swing of Leatherface, and I wasn’t camping a hook. It just... happened. My heart was racing.

• honestscripthonestscript Member Posts: 232

This game introduced me into my new favorite series. The Evil Dead.

• kcwolf1975kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 615

When running bitter murmur and after they complete a gen they hop in a locker

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 2,126

I love some of the subtle interactions with the other side. I saw a Jane in a bright red and white stripey top trying to hide behind a twig. I walked up to her, looked down and shook my head. She slowly turned round to face me and then looked straight up at me, still crouching next to her foliage, "Please don't kill me nice hag".

And then I bashed her skull in.

• HellCatJaneHellCatJane Member Posts: 698

4 man Feral Frenzy Spree. Bonus points if i keep going after that

-UlvenDagoth

#NeverForget

• dfrenchieedfrenchiee Member Posts: 325

I love getting a 4k as no blink nurse. It's literally the funniest thing ever

• BigFatClownBigFatClown Member Posts: 45

Those semi snowballs as Huntress where you down people back to back from a distance, or getting good ass mind games as Clown.

• JiggleWiggleJiggleWiggle Member Posts: 311

The meme games are actually the most fun.

Failing in the most horrendous way so that you have to laugh because of your own stupidity. Like throwing the pallet in the wrong direction or opening a locker slowly when you meant to head on

Getting yoinked in a really spoopy way (i still scream and laugh after years of playing)

The female killers moris, they are way more brutal if you ask me (except for piggy shes cute)

• not_Queefnot_Queef Member Posts: 350
    edited October 2019

Catching somebody in a beartrap (who you weren't even chasing), followed shortly by the disappointment of them easily freeing themselves before you can take two steps in their direction.

That initial satisfaction is unbeatable, though.

• Salad_DressingSalad_Dressing Member Posts: 4

Quentins Face

• StagnanceStagnance Member Posts: 11

Teleport grabs on survivors who like rescuing without respecting Hag traps

• LiannetLiannet Member Posts: 86

Myers' mori

• LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 1,030

All the funny names you see in the lobbies. They are so creative sometimes.

• LegionOfDumbLegionOfDumb Member Posts: 423

I had a game where I Kobe'd off a basement hook when the exit gate got opened, got downed as soon as I left the basement then DS'd off Leatherface and got to the exit gate a quarter of the map away. Like getting an interception in football and somehow getting a touchdown. Satisfaction.

• ploopsloopploopsloop Member Posts: 3

Great idea for a thread. I'll share my 2 cents here.

I love the graphics design of the game and the theme of the lobby. Most of all, I love the subculture that has developed in this game. There's so much to this game that seemed so simple on the surface - those who play 20, 30, or even 100 hours on the game can't even begin to appreciate its depth, let alone give anywhere near an accurate review of the game :) Your experience of the game changes dramatically with more hours and higher ranks.

• FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 1,640

Reveling on how fortunes can shift dramatically when people get cocky and make a mistake.

Nothing is more delicious than watching a player get greedy then get punished hard for their greed.

• bomb1720bomb1720 Member Posts: 428

how about when you not running bm and you still catch them in locker : )

• survivormain1105survivormain1105 Member Posts: 316

I love the community

• KuromiStarwindKuromiStarwind Member Posts: 325

It makes me less angry than Call of Duty.

• Star99erStar99er Member Posts: 979

I love how dedicated to their game the Devs are. Still rolling out content keeping the game alive. 👍