Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

Name One Thing You Love About DBD

Comments

• LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 1,020

@Pulsar I've seen a few funny ones:

In A Locker, I Love Basements, Hex: Devour Caffeine, Mori him - - - - - >, NaCl 4 U

• RaptorJesusRaptorJesus Member Posts: 18

Getting salty comments on my steam profile :D

• steezo_desteezo_de Member Posts: 560

I love getting the same survivor that talks a lot of [BAD WORD] from the game before.

• JakojoJakojo Member Posts: 186
    edited October 2019

Watching the healing bar move so fast with We'll Make It

Post edited by Jakojo on
  • ShadowRainShadowRain Member Posts: 456

Everything. The stories of all the survivors and killers, the gameplay, dressing up, buying thousands of auric cells, grinding bloodpoints, salty messages, happy messages, making fun loadouts to challenge myself, the dark atmosphere.

• kcwolf1975kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 595

Playing as huntress and when you try to reload hatchets you accidentally find someone

• OriginalNameOriginalName Member Posts: 31

Everything about the Clown thematically. His background, his outfits, his ability (especially when I throw a bottle through a window to hit a survivor), his mori, and the best part, his laugh after every hit.

• SoloQue101SoloQue101 Member Posts: 25

When I escape through the hatch with out a Key.

(I hoard Keys because I'm afraid to die with them.) xD

• XxkuroxshiroxXXxkuroxshiroxX Member Posts: 75

I love everything, but the most satisfying thing I can think of now issssss

Getting my last devour hope stack and mori everyone

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

The theme.

• twistedmonkeytwistedmonkey Member, Trusted Posts: 4,023
    edited October 2019

Hearing the snap of a trap just as I put someone on the hook as I smile thinking about how they must feel after each failed attempt to get out as my heartbeat is edging closer.

• T2KT2K Member Posts: 593

Head on saving a carried survivor. best feeling ever

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,282

Music and Soundeffects

• DeKillerKillerDeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547

Acting out my dreams of becoming a serial child killing pedophile.

Trap survivors in endless Nightmare where they will have to face Claw Boi in his world.

Seriously, playing as Freddy is the one thing I love in Dead by Daylight. Though I personally prefer playing as O.G. Freddy, his new one is still fine thanks to Dream Pallets. Making survivors doubt their only means of defense in a chase and then slicing through it as they drop it is one of the most satisfying feelings you can get in this game.

• AlphaJacksonAlphaJackson Member Posts: 588

plz dont judge but... for sure the sound made by Piggy when a pallet is dropped on her.

• FichteHiroFichteHiro Member Posts: 705

I love the lores of the killers, survivors, and the universe of DBD.

• NamelessNameless Member Posts: 443

The solidarity you see from time to time. Sure there’s some toxicity but sometimes you come across these nice players that look further than the “us vs them” factor of the game and all the competition and want everyone to enjoy it just as much.

• NeaKarlssonNeaKarlsson Member Posts: 35

Nea

• copperslycoppersly Member Posts: 2,099

I really loved Nurse. She was fun, unique, and rewarded skill.

Now that they've taken the fun and rewarding part out of her who's to say they won't take her uniqueness away and make her an m1 killer?

Oh wait, I forgot theres an addon for that.

• SkemoooSkemooo Member Posts: 193
  • Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 3,097

How they listen to our feedback and concerns.

/s

• Creepingcam1070Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 318

Legion

I recall at some point they were actually doing a Pretty Good Job so Far on actually listening to the community. Something changed recently.

• OswinOsgoodOswinOsgood Member Posts: 184

The bug where you cant do skill checks they dont pop up and you have no hud what so ever and no notif bubbles at all hilarious xD

You got me on the 2nd post for sure. I honestly forgot the thread I was in!

I still stand by the first post though. I DID enjoy Nurse, she is what kept me coming back to this game after I would quit from the rage. Now I have one less thing bringing me back.

OT: I enjoy the entire aesthetic they've created with the killers. I really enjoy some designs (Nurse, Hag, Spirit) and that doesn't even extend to their powers (which I do like though). I just really enjoy their design from the ground up.

• KnucklesKnuckles Member Posts: 218

I've always been a horror movie fan. This game is as close as it gets to being in one. Playing it in VR would be awesome!

• SlimyTacoSlimyTaco Member Posts: 111

Getting a black pip after running the killer around for 5 gens and door opening, while still getting hook death. also only getting about 1.1k points as well lmao.

• MissGamer456MissGamer456 Member Posts: 154
    edited October 2019

I love DBD when I have an actual fun game. Which is ultra rare :/