Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

Name One Thing You Love About DBD

Comments

• Ramxenoc445Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 706

I love Kate,The legion and great quality games. Also the continued improvement of the game. While it may be a bit slow I love seeing it get better

• LemonshrimpLemonshrimp Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2019

I love how my friend bought the game yesterday. His 3 first game has killer rank 20 plain build was vs swf rank 1-4 survivors.Couldn even hit 1. Got a refund. Lost a client. GG Broken matchmaking.

• Freddy420Freddy420 Member Posts: 9

hiding right in front of the killer

• BR1THD1RBR1THD1R Member Posts: 14

I just love the game.

The fact that it can make my heart thump out of my chest when playing. And Jane’s Thicc Thicc booty.

• siavash82irsiavash82ir Member Posts: 1

I love being able to play as a bunch of horror icons with super interesting powers all in one game! 🙂 🙂 🙂

• SoloSurvivorMainSoloSurvivorMain Member Posts: 67

I love playing dead by daylight but one thing i love more is reading all the salty killer/survivors who on these forums ask for rediculous changes on both ends and complain the responses are so funny to me

• SaintDenisSlasherSaintDenisSlasher Member Posts: 227

I love it when they run

• SmellyCatSmellyCat Member Posts: 46

Having a friendly chat/game with some players

memes ingame as a killer or as a survivor

players helping each other without b eing toxic to the killer

• Hail_to_the_KingHail_to_the_King Member Posts: 153

I just absolutely love playing as my favorite horror icons. I get so excited every time something licensed is added to the game. I would love to see original Freddy cosmetics someday.

• vossler25vossler25 Member Posts: 416

Spirit, currently the most balanced killer, and most enjoyable to play against, please don't change her, at least for console, pc I don't care killer is easier on pc and I don't use that but console, she is spot on

• StarMoralStarMoral Member Posts: 819

The premise of the game is great and deserves its audience... Sadly decisions for the game are made poorly.

• ruler33ruler33 Member Posts: 244

the characters we have in the game i mean sure not all the killers are good but I think they are all on theme of what they are trying to be.

• FearlessHunterFearlessHunter Member Posts: 360

Honestly the one thing I love about DBD is how far it has come. Started out as a small horror game and has now become a popular game with so many cinematic horror icons added to it's roster (which isn't an easy thing to do). Jumped from p2p to dedicated servers. Added fun and interesting game mechanics and overall for the most part created a fun and unique game. :)

• kcwolf1975kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 595

I love that it is still growing. I can't think of another game that I still play as much now as when it first came out, and it has been out for over 3 years! (ps4). Most games i don't even play at all after 1 year.

• USELESSUSELESS Member Posts: 1,151

the uninstall button cuz it is so broken

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 3,270
  • USELESSUSELESS Member Posts: 1,151

Positive let me think...............makes your blood preasure gets higher if its too low and it gets higher by the stress that it do?

• RIP_LegionRIP_Legion Member Posts: 428

As Legion injuring everyone from the start in one frenzy is about as satisfying as it gets with Legion.

• mike2835mike2835 Member Posts: 57

When they randomly extend the double bloodpoint events.

• HeHeBoiiHeHeBoii Member Posts: 507

Getting Killers nerfed because I refuse to adapt as a survivor.

• VoodooMan7995VoodooMan7995 Member Posts: 137

I love everything about it, but the first thing that comes to mind is that it includes DLC of my favorite show in existence, Stranger Things. Demogorgon was a great joice for a killer, and the DLC also included my favorite adult characters from the show, Nancy and Steve.

• HudsonHudson Member Posts: 91

Er ....

• the salt in the endgame chat
    • being called camper, even if all survivors are around the hook when I play scratched mirror myers
    • being called tunneler when I dare to hook any survivor a third time
    • disconnects on first down
    • loosing my [BAD WORD]'n Hex:Ruin after 15 seconds
    • totems spawning into survivors faces

oh .. sorry. You mean what I love about DbD ... k.

• Tbagging with Ghostface. That's just awesome!
    • And I love that one survivor, whome I get every 100 games, that gives a gg !!!!!
  • HudsonHudson Member Posts: 91

Sorry, I forgot!

What I loved most was hitting survivors on the hook!!!!!

Man, devs, patch that [BAD WORD], c'mon! I can't always play Ghostface just to give that tbagging dipshits a lil bit back of their own medicine.

• ApackawolvesApackawolves Member Posts: 65

I love mindbreaker. I love that the devs created a perk dedicated to exhausting a survivor for 1 second, if certain conditions are met outside of a chase.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,575
  • Revzi100Revzi100 Member Posts: 426

i love just getting a match when i wait for god knows how long to get one, then hope some idiot dosent leave to instantly end the match