Home› Discussions› General Discussions

What is your favorite killer to face?

JollykinsJollykins Member Posts: 25
edited January 15 in General Discussions

Im always hoping for that one killer to be in my lobby, who knows how to play the killer too. I LOVE Doctor, he's always been so fun to face because he gave me my first true scare. I had no idea what I was going up against when I got forced into tier 1 madness, and it terrified me. So happy to see Doc is getting a rework. He was also the first DLC I ever bought🖤

Another question is how often do you get to face your favorite killer? Do you enjoy their mori's? I know I love getting mori'd by Doctor as strange as that sounds. What makes them your favorite killer? Can you counter them well or are you constantly being outplayed by their abilities? Are they challenging or just well-designed?

Comments

• cricketscornercricketscorner Member Posts: 560

Nurse! Unfortunately I don't seem to face her too often. The chases are fun but challenging and it isn't about spamming pallets but being unpredictable, which is fun for me.

• LanternsLanterns Member Posts: 83
    edited January 15

It's very fun when I get that Huntress who's so good that she hits hatchtes across the map.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,127

Spirit is my favorite to face.

• Cornpopers_EvanCornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 1,910

Definitely a tie between Demogorgon and Michael for me.

• Colton147Colton147 Member Posts: 523

My most favorite to face against are my mains: Clown, Clown, Clown, and... Hag.

I don't mind Plague, Huntress, and Piggy.

I am not fond of facing against Ghostface.

• UnicornUnicorn Member Posts: 1,567

Probably Michael. He's the only Killer that still scares me. Something about that white mask when you turn your camera to look behind you.

• LordCyphreLordCyphre Member Posts: 164

Myers. I always geht paranaoid if I don't hear or see anything happen early game and expect the Halloween Jingle to play with him standing somewhere next to me staring at me menacingly thinking to myself "Dang I screwed that up badly" . Priceless jumpscares.

The everlasting threat of an instadown keeps things tense without Myers being too overbearing.

• ExerlinExerlin Member Posts: 921

Hag. I'm a hag main, and it's always fun to see what other hags do.

I don't remember the last time I was impressed with one I faced though. They almost always run rusty shackles, mint rag, and/or MYC.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 2,499

Generally speaking, probably Doc or Legion.

That said, Julie specifically is my all time favorite. She can do whatever she wants to me.

• JollykinsJollykins Member Posts: 25

"Onision with a fedora" 😂😂😂 you ain't wrong!

• ClocksoClockso Member Posts: 816

Demogorgon, how could anyone go against demogorgon and say "ugh its a demo"

• Hex_GGEZHex_GGEZ Member Posts: 54

Huntress, Oni, Billy and Nurse. Fun to play as and against.

• Demogordon_RamsayDemogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,173

Devs: [nerfs forever freddy]

Freddy: Wow. WOW. WOOOOW, so you are so into yourselves, like you are so committed to censoring innocent people that you’re just gonna go and try and get my best build deleted?

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,537

Myers, Clown, Tum Tums, Doctor, Huntress, Wraith.

Nurse can be fun too as long as she's decent - good. If it's an exceptional Nurse then oh boy does that take the fun out of it 😓

• ElkElk Member Posts: 2,253

I like to against Spirit and Plague

• VeNoM17VeNoM17 Member Posts: 47

Honestly I love to go against a good hillbilly even if he stomps me. It's sad I dont play against many I always end up going against spirit freddy or trapper.

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,136

Trapper, Ghost Face, Michael Myers, Demogorgon and Pig.

There's some great moments to be had when VSing them, especially the scare factor that they can still give to the game.

• Inaccurate_PlayerInaccurate_Player Member Posts: 10
    edited January 16

Unpopular opinion: I love going against Ghostface.

If you go against a good Ghostface, they use his power to make powerful mind games and such when you're in a loop. The feeling of always being on your toes because he could be right around the corner, and the fact that you have to pay attention during loops because he could make a powerful play is always fun. It doesn't become a game of killer/survivor, it becomes of battle of who can mindgame harder, which I enjoy personally.

But a bad ghostface just sucks to go against

• survivormain1105survivormain1105 Member Posts: 316

Nurse or huntress they are the most fun to be chased by imo.

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 7,290

Amanda Young, she brings a second objective to survivors, and at red ranks, it's great to get some relief from generators. 😁🤗

• ALostPuppyALostPuppy Member Posts: 1,600

Pig because it just feels fun and balanced to play against her. Apart from the RNG of the traps there's absolutely no BS to her chase game and I like that.

Myers because I really like Halloween as a franchise, and his chases are fun when you don't get yeeted by a 99'd tier 3.

Demogorgon because he also feels pretty fair to play against, and his chase music absolutely slaps

Finally Billy (no infectious). Fast paced matches and fun chases.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,035

Trapper's my 2nd least favorite to play as, but i like playing against him a lot.

I always follow him and disable his Bear Traps, then use ninja tactics to avoid being caught.

Idk, just feels good somehow.

I keep that up until i can escape or get killed.

• XergeXerge Member Posts: 924

Nurse was fun.

• A_Can_Of_AirA_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 779

Demogorgon. The terror radius theme and chase theme are creepy and hype. There’s always tension in the chase when I’m exposed in the open to a shred or I’m running along the shack wall and I don’t dodge the shred properly. Knowing he can just pounce on you is both scary and thrilling.

• WaffleyumboyWaffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,262

Billy is fun sometimes but on console we pray for nurse.

• TheDoctorMainTheDoctorMain Member Posts: 14

Hands down it has to be Myers. That chase music seals the deal for me.

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,136

The chase & stalk music and the creep factor of Myers suddenly being there, or seeing his face staring you down is phenomenal.

It's so much fun to play as & against Michael Myers, love the different builds Myers can have too: Scratch/Vanity Mirror, Tombstone Piece, Infinite Tier 3 and of coruse, Tombstone

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 7,179

Between Spirit and Huntress