UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who is your favourite licensed killer?

Comments

• No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Michael Myers

I've said it a million times before and I'll say it again: The Shape has a shape-ly booty. He t h i c c .

Also I like how everyone gets their real name/nickname except the Pig. Say it with me, folks: AMANDA YOUNG.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,593
    Michael Myers

Gotta be Myers, the pressure you can get with him is unrivalled (Maybe Nurse or Billy have better pressure) but with BBQ and Chilli he's unstoppable.

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,143

Amanda is Bae <3 ... the ambush needs some TLC but the devs are giving the TLC to killers that deff deserve it <3 and as long as the devs continue moving in this direction I'm happy because I know that Amanda will have a viable ambush attack soon<3 :)

• OneAngryRoosterOneAngryRooster Member Posts: 13
    Freddy Krueger

I really only play Freddy and Myers. That's the whole reason I got the game. To be them. To chase little fuckers around and satisfyingly murder them.

Regardless of power rankings or whatever, they're fun. So much fun.

• joaovittor_sbjoaovittor_sb Member Posts: 2
    The Pig

the pig will rise

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 3,264
    Michael Myers

I couldnt really decide between Freddy and him, but since Freddy is so f*cking weak, i had to stick with Michael Myers.

Sry, Freddy :(

• Doom_PunkDoom_Punk Member Posts: 371
    Michael Myers

I knew Shape would take the cake. Who doesn't love that hulking beast?

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,018
    Michael Myers

Michael is the king.

• KillingInstinctKillingInstinct Member Posts: 272
    Michael Myers

Michael Myers all the way

• XaggyXaggy Member Posts: 154
    Michael Myers
    Mayers
  • PlippyPlippy Member Posts: 187
    The Pig

The Piggie.

Really got me into playing killer with me loving the play style and all.

• TheNormalizerTheNormalizer Member Posts: 48
    Freddy Krueger

YOIY

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 3,247
    Leatherface
    By favourite to play it's LeatherDaddys crown. My favourite in concept is myers.
  • AssassinZodiacAssassinZodiac Member Posts: 72
    The Pig
    The Pig for sure. I'm doing really well with her as a killer main. Finally found a playstyle I'm comfortable with. 
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 770

None they all get looped to hell

• mastermason79mastermason79 Member Posts: 2
    Michael Myers
    Mikey Boy and I have become one lol. I can kill with him hands down better than any other killer. Wraith is my second best. I have a small YouTube channel I posted this video where I scored NICE!!! But I can't replicate it again and don't know how you scored that high. Anyone know what the deal is?  I want to know what I done to get it but can't figure it out. Any help will be greatly appreciated. To the mods.....super nice forum thanks for what you do.
    Link to video in question

• Nancy_ThompsonDbdNancy_ThompsonDbd Member Posts: 23

Freddy are my favorite, but saddly, he's nerfed as **** > @Sloth910 said:

Freddy mains REPRESENT

• HugodzillaHugodzilla Member Posts: 8
    Michael Myers

Moonwalk Micheal

• JaPoniiJaPonii Member Posts: 88
    edited August 2018
    The Pig

I love almost everything i can about being Amanda!

• WeraRaptorWeraRaptor Member Posts: 18
    Michael Myers

Hard to choose, but Michael Myers wins this one ig. Not only does he have a really unique placement/style in game (aside from Freddy), he's just terrifying. Like, countless amounts of times I was minding my own business and I spot him like 15 metres away eyeing me from the side of a rock, like in the movies, lol. He may have the tiniest terror radius ever at first but there surely is a second terror radius in your own heart when you see him doing that lmao.

I also love the Pig, she also has cool features and the fact that she has no terror radius. I think that's one of the most scariest features in killers; them being visible and able to hurt you, but you not knowing if they're there because of their terror radius being almost/non-existent.

• BlauergeistBlauergeist Member Posts: 16
    Michael Myers

I think, Michael is the strongest and easiest od them to play, and also he is the biggest legend of them.

• RoxyHorrorRoxyHorror Member Posts: 2
    Freddy Krueger
    Hmm that’s a tough one! I got Freddy first and he’s been my main for a while. But I recently got Michael and I’m loving him too! I can’t wait to see what other killers we get! 

Chucky would be hilarious haha Attacking our shins!
  • PolarAppleCapsPolarAppleCaps Member Posts: 5
    Michael Myers

Watchin' you! ⚆ _ ⚆

• MichaelAMyersMichaelAMyers Member Posts: 91
    edited September 2018
    Michael Myers

As my profile picture and username suggest its Michael myers aka the shape.

• HarunoHaruno Member Posts: 6
    Michael Myers
    I like the doctor too an the wraith. 
  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,161
    The Pig
    Freddy Krueger
  • Ramxenoc445Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 339
    Freddy Krueger
    Sweater boys will live on
  • Michael Myers

I actually like all the licensed Killers, I enjoy playing them all, but Michael is clearly the best. His abilities are perfectly brought over to the game from his movie and the limited animation just makes a spooky Killer (that Evil Within I) even more off-putting. The Pig is a close second, playing against her can make for some tense matches.

• BillouBillou Member Posts: 28
    The Pig

I don't know why I like to play pig? Maybe because you can sneak around and spook survivors? Myers is also good for that haha