The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Dead hard vs Sprint burst

What do you guys prefer? Let me know below.

I prefer Sprint burst because I don't trust dh

Comments

• LofepramineLofepramine Member Posts: 94

Neither.

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 8,836

Sprint Burst, works more than DH

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,118

Dead Hard, even if its isn't fully reliable, I MUCH prefer not having to hold Sprint Burst or be caught with it exhausted because walking around wastes too much time. Dead Hard can extend a chase, get to a safe loop/pallet or let you dash to the Exit Gate where you may have been downed otherwise.

• EchorionEchorion Member Posts: 1,672

Sprint burst because if you are getting chased and there is an area of the map objectives have been done, you can straight line sprint there and now the killer has to lose one entire gen usually just to get you; and if they break off then you escape entirely.

Dead hard sometimes lets you make that next pallet or window you wouldn't, and extends a chase a few seconds when it works.

Sprint burst just has a larger downside of forcing you to walk a lot now and then to save it for when you need it; but if you manage your exhaustion to when you are on objectives well it isn't too bad.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,113

I don't run Exhaustion perks.

I do often prefer Dead Hard, but with how bugs and ping can effect this perk, lag and all those terms, I don't run it, I get downed too many times while it says it was successfully used.

Sprint Burst is annoying in you have to walk, but it does provide in escaping the Killer and wasting some time, you could avoid chases with it.