We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

My First Rift Pass (Lots of Questions)

UnicornUnicorn Member Posts: 945

Boy oh boy do I have a lot of questions.

1) Do I have to play through both Survivor's side of Tome and Killers side of Tome to get EVERYTHING?

2) What the heck is the Collection section for? (Ha, that rhymed)

3) Unlocking tiers? How many tiers are there in the Rift before you're completed?

Comments

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 2,775
    edited January 22

1). No - You can level up The Rift just by gaining XP by playing matches.

2). The Collection is for the lore bits you get from "Master Challenges."

3). 70

ALSO, MAKE SURE YOU GET THE CLOWN COSTUME - ELEPHANT POWAHHHHH

• UnicornUnicorn Member Posts: 945

Thats the only costume I want! Ugh I'm so excited for the trunk and beer belly 💜

Thank you by the way.

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 2,775
  • HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 2,927

1 - Both killer's and survivor's challenges contain rift fragments, which help you to level up and lore

2 - it's where your unlocked lore is stored, which you get from completing master killer/survivor challenges

3 there are 70 tier in the rift. Each tier is 10 rift fragments. You'll get 1 rift fragment from about 2 games, the rest you can get from challenges

• SpaceCoconutSpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,205

I would suggest purchasing it when you have it completed. The rewards are given retroactively so you won't miss out on anything.

If something comes up that causes you to not be able to complete the rift you won't waste your money on it.

Just a bit of advice.

• EnviouSLAYEnviouSLAY Member Posts: 268

they made this tome verrrry light on the free cosmetics and they are very spaced out; you sort of get conned by the end and have to buy your way through the final few tiers if you are not completing both survivor and killer. but if you really play this game 24/7 it might not be that much of an issue