Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 3.5.0 PTB Bug Reports
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Flashlights Bugged?

Flashlights appear to have changed either due to a bug or server issue. The blind effect seems almost instant. I've also been blinded when a survivor shouldn't even have an angle. Example being when I'm facing a wall and right up against it. I know survivors are able to blind quicker when multiple flashlights are in play, but this has occurred when there is only 1 flashlight being used.

Comments

• prismalorgprismalorg Member Posts: 55

have you checked which flashlights are being used in the end game lobby screen?

• sensualsatansensualsatan Member Posts: 92

Yellow flashlights with batteries and filaments

• XentarlionXentarlion Member Posts: 9

Mate , this bug is now on the actual game. Any way of reporting this fast? It's a fking exploit at this point.

• sensualsatansensualsatan Member Posts: 92

After seeing this more now that it's on the live environment, I'm pretty sure it's a dedicated server issue. What happens is the survivor blinds the killer normally, but on the killer's end it looks like the blind is instant. The effect of the blind is no longer a gradual increase in brightness on the killer's side. Instead the effect just happens instantly, but the timing and actual blind event is the same. @Peanits Is this a server/desync issue? Flashlights seem the same from a survivor's point of view. I think it might just be the blind effect that is weird.