Home Bug Reports Audio
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Survivors on the ground silent bug still not fixed! And stridor on spirit vs iron will bugged still!

EerieBloodyToxicityEerieBloodyToxicity Member Posts: 28
edited January 21 in Audio

So lots of the time survivors on the ground make no sound at all. Nothing. It's been in the game for months and still not fixed.

Moreover when you use stridor on spirit and are in phase vs an iron will survivor they make no sound at all. Nothing.

These are gamebreaking bugs and affect the killer gameplay by a mile. Please fix them asap!!!!

Comments

• TzubssTzubss Member Posts: 8

I did a post too, with audio like this the game is unplayable and broken.

Sometimes Survivors stop making noise even if they don't have iron will against spirit in phase mode

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 2,852

That's a bug related to killers. That has no priority. Let's see how fast Freddy is fixed with his snare delay. Wraith lightburn is an issue for like a half year now

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 2,482

DS bug gets instant response from the devs. Killer sound bugs, as well as the dozens of killer power specific bugs just put aside like its nothing by them.

• EerieBloodyToxicityEerieBloodyToxicity Member Posts: 28

Exactly guys. Sadly they don't care and it's clear what's priority. Watch ds bug being fixed first when survivors on the ground or even injured survivors sometimes make no sounds(without iron will). You can't even slug to slowdown the game now. Well at least I can open the doors for them to get out I guess. That's my new role as a killer LMFAO

• PatchNoirPatchNoir Member Posts: 404

killer is NEVER a priority we only exist to be the game bots not the powerfull role.

if the killers wasnt a human survivors would stop playing cause their fun is ruining or day/being toxicc