Home Bug Reports Audio
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Sounds are completely bugged

TzubssTzubss Member Posts: 8

-Survivors on the ground doesn't make any sound at all

-With the spirit, while phasing sometimes injured survivors stop making sounds And noises, even with stridor when they don't even have iron will

Please... Fix as soon as possible, without sounds the game is unplayable for killers

Comments

• flowerdemonflowerdemon Member Posts: 16

Last night I noticed that there are some survivors who will make noise when on the ground dying, but not others.

• EerieBloodyToxicityEerieBloodyToxicity Member Posts: 28

I should add that now injured survivors in general without iron will make no sounds sometimes. The sound bugs are getting worse for killer.

• konchokkonchok Member Posts: 505
    edited January 23

I had a game where everyone was silent. Every single person as if they had iron will. And I was spirit with stridor, none of them should have been silent

@Peanits plz add these sound issues to the known bugs page you created.

Survivors making no sound while injured even without iron will sometimes.

Survivors on the ground making no sound. This happens multiple times per match.

Freddy snares 2 second delay bug.

• xeravxerav Member Posts: 296

Same problems here ...Sounds delayed or from direction (imo stridor might cause this problem).

• 28_stabs28_stabs Member Posts: 1,474

I played Pig with Stridor and survivors are mute.

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: injured and downed survivors stay mute

Steps to reproduce (if possible):

How often does this occur: every match

yup stridor is completely broken...can you make a post about it in the perk section because devs ignored everyone here regarding the sounds...i even quoted @Peanits but he didn't care...let's see if he'll care this time..they even did a hotfix and completely ignored these issues...

• 28_stabs28_stabs Member Posts: 1,474

I dont think they are blind. I guess they are shadow testing their ideas this way. If killers wont suffer too much, they can keep it.

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 2,482

Yeah, Groans of pain, footsteps,downed survivors. All making absolutely no sound at all sometimes.

And when sound does work correctly, there is still sound occlusion blocking alot of sound from certain angles.

• HipfireBoiHipfireBoi Member Posts: 28

How can devs break something that worked as intended before? Such level of incompetence seems almost unbelievable

• konchokkonchok Member Posts: 505

They made another hotfix today and didn't fix this issue. Shouldn't this be a priority?

• TzubssTzubss Member Posts: 8

This should be priority number 1 but I guess is killer issue so they don't care.