The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Anyone else think the frequency of Lerys is just a little bit too high?

Feels like it’s about 50%+ of the games I’m getting.

Comments

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 3,244

It might be a little bit higher because they removed Badham from the Pool (currently). But I did not notice that much of a difference, just a slight increase.

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 2,576

Kinda but... it's random. 🤷‍♂️

Sometimes you just see a lot of something

• MistikusMistikus Member Posts: 424

i rather have more lerys then badham

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 1,433

@Weck

Sometimes they increase the pickrate for new maps so people get to try it out more.

Its very frequent for me this one.

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 2,576
  • thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 2,022

I've had that map a ton. I'm really getting sick of looking at it.

• AsePlayerAsePlayer Member Posts: 1,233

Haven't gotten it once.

• DehitayDehitay Member Posts: 899

When they put out a new map, they tend to give it a high selection rate. I definitely remember them doing that for the Legion map which was annoying as hell cause that map was incredibly screwed up at the time. I think they do it for all new maps and freshly reworked maps for a while after release.

• PythonheirPythonheir Member Posts: 1,143

They probably increased the chances of it since it's the new release, and they want to collect Data. Sucks for when I play killer though - I liked the old lery's when you needed skill to perform loops.

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 2,022

I'm to the point that I'm burning map offerings to avoid that damned map.