Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

Nurse should have some fine tuning and QOL changes for her to be easier to learn and especially...

Nurse should have some fine tuning and QOL changes for her to be easier to learn and especially console optimization because I really want to learn her but the cool down I feel makes me lose chase and the fatigue is long and makes u look down

Comments

• WaffleyumboyWaffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,306

Agreed, Nurse just isn't worth it atm. I expect a few small buffs within a year or 2 :)

• avilmaskavilmask Member Posts: 600
    edited January 24

When everybody will get adjusted enough to her changes devs will look at statistics and tune her in a way it's required, if they conclude that it's necessary. In previous stream (prior last one) they said they're satisfied with how she performs and have no plans in changing anything any time soon.

• dfrenchieedfrenchiee Member Posts: 325

I feel so bad for people who are trying to learn nurse the way she is right now. You're a lot better off just playing spirit. :-(

• FleshTorpedoFleshTorpedo Member Posts: 394

You see thats the problem. With [BAD WORD] the devs are pulling new players specifically killer mains wont stick this game for the time required to learn the nurse. If they do stick with the game they are more likely to play survivor, hence all the survivor bias the devs have been showing.