Home Discussions General Discussions
We're making some changes thanks to the feedback received from the PTB. For more details, click here.

You nailed it damn well Space coconut

MrsPiggyIsSoSneakyMrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 486
edited January 25 in General Discussions

Bhvr dosen't like you but oh well, you did an excellent job.

On a serious note...

Why rework 5, 6? Survivor perks and only one killer perk? Do killer perks don't matter? Monstures shrine don't matter?

Thrill of the hunt?

Thrilling tremors?

Dying light?

Insidious?!

Shadowborn?

Lightborn?

BEAST OF PRAY?!

etc etc a whole list of them

You couldn't do 3 survivor perks and 3 killer perks?

And why tell us "Oh killer players need to start using different perks"(is basically what you said) when survivor do the same with adrenaline, dead hard, just the usual survivor meta perks. Yeah yeah, stop the killer meta perks and keep the survivor meta perks.

And you couldn't make it more obvious at the beginning that you guys just want money with the "if you want to get theses challenges just buy the character.......w-we have them on sale!" Hmm I remember you guys saying the archives are meant for casual players, but the rift grind and having to buy certain characters JUST TO DO CHALLENGES, seem to say otherwise. Like instead taking the opportunity to make more money by the archives because you perfectly timed to have your dlcs on sale and so you can monetized, actually do something better and help players who can't do it because they don't have some of the DLCs and don't want to waste money on a character that they won't like later on.

You want to continue cratering to the low rank survivors or new players and rob them of their money? Then I would change how we can do the archives, cause the way you guys have it really not for "casual players" and new players will be turned away from it.

Anyways, good job Space coconut, doing us the truth.

Post edited by MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky on

Comments

• Colton147Colton147 Member Posts: 525

Killer perks (including the weaker ones) are much more stronger than survivor perks.

• Cancan71Cancan71 Member Posts: 418

Buffing perks helps both sides. It one of the new buffed perks makes it into the meta it will relieve the boredom of facing DH/DS/BT etc.

Plus you're forgetting that many killer perks have been buffed in recent patches. Pop and Infectious Fright come to mind. I'll be interested in seeing how Cruel Limits will work with the new update.

• AStupidDavidAStupidDavid Member Posts: 156
    edited January 25

Lol hilarious how you use the video of an entitled salty killer main to try to prove a point

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneakyMrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 486

Did you not read what I said? "And I haven't played dbd for the past month after realizing how bad of a company Bhvr is and I don't plan to get back on it." Or did it fly over you? I'm already guessing what your gonna ask next after this.

Who said I was against survivors using perks other than the meta perks? What I said was, why do 6 survivor perks and only 1 killer perk? Why not do 3/3? I want survivor to use more perks, it just doesn't makes sense, especially since how almost all killer perks are not that good, to just do 6 survivor perk and 1 killer perk.

I WANT them to make sure survivors have more perks to use and be better, but at the same time, players want more killer perks to be useful and have a reason to use.

And I won't surgery coat it, I do praise him only somewhat cause I know to take other people's opinions or statements/facts, but if you were to watch his videos (cause I don't know if you do or not), most things how he talks about (especially his "BHVR loves band aid fixes" video) he really does show how Bhvr works. Not saying he is the only one cause I know other youtuber or streamers do so as well, but he seems to be the only one who goes all out front and not worry about what he is saying or what the devs will do to him. And as well really showing and explaining how what the devs do lead up to this or that or how what they did was for this or that.

• immortalls96immortalls96 Member Posts: 3,653

That's rediculous...there is not 1 useless survivor perk...every perk can stack to decent effect

• venom12784venom12784 Member Posts: 582

Wrong spies from the shadows us weaker than small game.

Anyone with a good knowledge on how this game was back in 2016 and know how theses devs work and still know how bad of a spot killers are still it now would really sound like a killer biased person when really they are not.

I really only find whispers good on doctor and no other killer, and even at tier 3, looking for a survivor when your perk procs kinda waste time just looking for one survivor.

Personally, I find whispers to be good only on doctor, and even at tier 3, your wasting your time looking for one survivor just because your perk proc and thrilling tremors you waste half of the time picking up the survivor and hooking them, because the perk does not proc when hooking them, and of course the long cool down makes the perk worse.

• Well_Placed_HexTotemWell_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824

Wow glad someone else picked up on the TydeTyme resemblance 😆 I was wondering if he was TydeTymes dad when I was watching the stream.

• Cancan71Cancan71 Member Posts: 418

Up the ante, slippery meat to name 2 since Deliverance exists.

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 998
  • katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 998

Tydetymes say,hag is low tier when she clearly high tier.

• LemeTheMemeLemeTheMeme Member Posts: 378

Your arguments about “weak” killer perks you mentioned is absurd. The real only perks that need changing are beast of prey. The rest fit into builds, and wether their niche or not, they fit into those builds well and make them possible.

Also whispers and thrilling tremors are amazing. I use whispers on a lot of killers (Pig, Plague, Huntress, Clown, sometimes Billy, Doctor, and really it works with every killer. Especially helps with early AND late game.

Thrilling tremors is better than BBQ, but people still run BBQ for the extra BPs (very guilty of this)