THE LEGION changes
- Smiley Face Pin: Hitting a Survivor while in Feral Frenzy applies the Exhausted Status Effect for 75 second.
- Friendship Bracelet: Added a Feral Frenzy speed 0.5m/s and Terror Radius 4 meters.
- Never-Sleep Pills: Added a Feral Frenzy speed 0.7m/s and Terror Radius 8 meters.
- Mural Sketch: Increased added Feral Frenzy duration from 1.5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Julie's Mix Tape: Increased Feral Frenzy fatigue duration by 0.5s, down from 0.2s.
- Defaced Smiley Pin: Hitting a Survivor while in Feral Frenzy applies the Broken Status Effect for 75 second.
- The Legion Pin: Hitting a Survivor while in Feral Frenzy applies the Oblivious Status Effect for 75 second.
- Susie's Mix Tape: Added a Feral Frenzy speed 1.0m/s and Terror Radius 16 meters.
- Stolen Sketch Book: Increased added Feral Frenzy duration from 2.4 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Nasty Blade: Increased added mend time to 4 seconds from 1.5 seconds.
- Joey's Mix Tape: Increased Feral Frenzy fatigue duration by 0.7s, down from 0.4s.
- Frank's Mix Tape: Added a 90 second Mangled status effect when Feral Frenzy hitting a Survivor with, Moderately decreases Repair speed of Survivors injured by the Feral Frenzy.
- Filthy Blade: Increased added mend time to 8 seconds from 2.5 seconds.
- Cold Dirt: Increased Feral Frenzy fatigue duration by 0.9s, down from 0.6s.
- Fuming Mix Tape: Changed to Tremendously increase the amount of damage applied on Survivor's Deep Wound timer when attacking Feral Frenzy. (3 Feral Frenzy hits are required to down a Survivor.)
- Feral Frenzy move speed is now 5.0 m/s.
- Feral Frenzy attack is now a basic attack.
- Feral Frenzy now has the right to miss once.
- The Legion now moves at the Killer speed 4.4 m/s.
- Reduced the Legion's terror radius to 28 meters, from 32 meters.
- Feral Frenzy will no longer have a black frame when entering cool-down.
- Unless Feral Frenzy performs an attack, he can now see scratches and blood.
- If Feral Frenzy hits someone with Deep Wound again, the cool-down drops to 3 seconds.
Post edited by Raven9 on
This discussion has been closed.