Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Which are your "damn it..." moments when you start a game as survivor?

Comments

• MikeasaurusMikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,308

When a random survivor explodes a gen then proceeds to marathon around the map in fear of nothingness leaving a nice trail for the killer

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Quick question @Peanits , does we'll make it affect Inner Strength speed? Cause that's a 8 seconds heal turned into a 4 seconds right there isn't it? If your answer is yes I'm gonna try Q&Q + IS + wmi + Small Game tonight

• bilauetabilaueta Member Posts: 341

When I see someone being afflicted with deep wounds abd see the thanatophobia icon un the hud. I hate going against legion

• PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 6,555

Nope. We'll Make It doesn't apply to self healing to begin with, but in any case, Inner Strength is just a flat 8 seconds. No healing speed modifier affects it, positive or negative (so something like Sloppy Butcher won't slow it down either).

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,973

When i start the game and it is either Lab, Game or Lerys.

Or when i see a Trap on the ground...

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,573

Real-life priorities popping up.

• TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 1,460

When you forget what the archive challenge is you're supposed to do, even though you read it in the lobby four times.

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 3,532
    edited January 2020

When Kindred is active and I see what everyone is doing... sigh

• csandman1977csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,186

Played the other day and didnt think myers could see me. Middle gen on lerys. He had ruin so i dedicated the gen. He got to tier 3 on me. No biggie i thought. Then realized it was infinite. Lol. Singlehandedly lost that game for my team. #ooops

As far as OP, spawning into sanctum of wrath as either side. I just dont like that map

• GodDamn_AngelaGodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,180

Forgetting to take an offering when I mean too.

That's really it tbh.

• DustinDustin Member Posts: 1,577

When the game starts as a 3v1 without returning to the lobby. Although I have the same reaction as killer as well.

• Mrwood204Mrwood204 Member Posts: 226

Running away from the gen I spawn at and right into Billy's arms

• EmpireWinnerEmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

The game.

• toxic_clowntoxic_clown Member Posts: 318

when you hear the cleansing pools. instantly wanna leave.

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    edited January 2020

When I see Ghostfaces exposed icon appear on a survivor in the bottom left, the deep wounds timer, or hear the hillbillys chainsaw.

Those tell me theres going to be no fun in this game.

Previously it was hawkins because that meant Ruin was up all game

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Me and my usual SWF have a way to counter the plague that ALWAYS work, have in mind it's a 4 men SWF. We cleanse and if we get the notification that the Plague took corrupt purge we all play stealthy until it goes away, that gives us REALLY long games with lots of BP every time and the Purge always gets mad at us, hehehe.

• PandamoniumPandamonium Member Posts: 77

When I go do a generator and Claudette urban evasions past it and hides in a corner for 30 seconds.

When the TR kicks in when doing a generator and everyone leaves it, even though the entity spikes around the obsession are moving!!!

• DocFabronDocFabron Member Posts: 2,387
    edited January 2020

-Seeing a ######### Bear Trap on the ground

-Forgetting to select a challenge

-Seeing Urban Immersion Blendettes sneak past gens

-Seeing Legion or deep wounds cause I know the game will be a genrush fest with little to no interaction with the killer

-Seeing the killer AFK in the corner

-When a survivor brings in a flashlight and taunts the killer with it, thus pissing him off and making him assume we're all SWF.

-When survivors have flashlights in general because no-one on PS4 can flashlight save.

• ElkElk Member Posts: 2,267

Every moment is a 'Damn it' moment for me. 😀

• JardyssJardyss Member Posts: 28
    edited January 2020

Like when i get home start a game and its LERYS OR GAME..... worst maps(in my opinion)

Or when i get hit when killer is mile away, you must love dedi hits

• Febb3Febb3 Member Posts: 49
    edited January 2020

When i get in a game with the doctor i kinda rage because i cant disconnect cause then i just lose my rank. He's just so hard to go against, i mean he can block you when you are trying to pull down a pallet.

I don't know about you guys but i hate to go against him, i let you guys to decide😵

• JardyssJardyss Member Posts: 28

Im not sure about no one being able to flashlight save ;)

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 680

When I go into the match with a key (rare times, only did it for the challenges) and it's a Bubba who immediately smacks me to show me his Franklin's.

When I put on plunderers and offer a coin for chests and spawn with someone who dives for the chest 5 seconds into the match. Are you serious?

When I see that red circle around my name 30 seconds into the match. -__-'

When I spawn with someone else and they blow up the gen instantly and run away.

Unpopular opinion but any Autohaven maps. I hates it.

When I bring in the item I took out of the last game when I meant to put it away.

Even before the match, when the icon turns around to show the offering for Hawkins.

• AwakeyAwakey Member Posts: 3,145

The one time I take off DS, it's THAT kind of Hag...

• StardustSpeedwayStardustSpeedway Member Posts: 796
    edited January 2020

With the old doctor, there was a match where I spawned and heard the terror radius while the camera was spinning around my character. I screamed within seconds of the match starting lol.

• korean_zombiekorean_zombie Member Posts: 442

Loading into Lerys, the game, or Hawkins.

• DocFabronDocFabron Member Posts: 2,387

My teammates are always too early or too late. One of my other veteran friends kinda can flashlight save. I wish more solos knew how to because I just wanna throw my controller at them when they attempt and fail nowadays 😔.

• MringasaMringasa Member Posts: 860

When the TTV'er loads in next to you, gives you a couple crouches to say "Hi" and runs off. Then gets downed 10 seconds later and DCs.

Anytime I start on a hill or elevated location, because I know the Killer sees me and is coming to eat my soul.