Self care is so slow that you would never get that off if the killer kept on you. Maybe if you used a med kit or syringe. But self care will not make a difference in that situation lol.
"Self care is the best slow down perk in the game".
Odd when people explain how to bait dead hard o.O
Imo you use it to correct a mistake in a chase, you were to greedy, dh, make it to x. Dodging hits with it and the dedicated servers is too much a gamble.
So care to explain how you bait this exactly?
Bait dead hard are for the people who still use it to try and dodge a hit (there are still quite a few!)
Dead Hard is already nerfed. (with exaustion status effect) and DH 9 on 10 times doesen't work QQ nerf nerf nerf stop it pls.
Did you miss the part where I said they have the community participate in vanilla experiments? They have plenty of data to show how the base game runs without perks like ruin impacting.
i'm sorry BUT THIS IS A SUGGESTION AND SHOULD BE MOVED TO FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS!!!!!! IF ONLY THE MODS WEREN'T BIASED AND ONLY SEEM TO MOVE POSTS THEY DIDN'T CATCH IN TIME AND BECAME POPULAR!!!!
I'm sorry, if you're actually losing games because of dead hard I don't even know what to say to you. You're talking as if survivors were able to use it every 20 seconds and that's not it, they can only use it once and then they get exhausted. Most of the times it doesn't get them anywhere unless you're one of those dumb killers that goes breaking every single pallet in the map (safe and unsafe) and commit to every chase. I play killer too and to me self-care is way more annoying and op than dead hard.
You mean a perk that allows survivors to heal whenever and wherever they want without a med kit? Yes, it is op and a lot of people agree on that, self-care is by far the most used survivor perk in the whole game and it is way more annoying than dead hard.
You guys have no idea what you're asking for.. If you nerf DH people will just go for lithe or sprint burst which allows them to reach another god loop or something. Also DH requires you to be injured before using and the other perks don't. You basically get a free hit on them for not running Sprint burst or lithe and you're complaining.. Imagine that.
I feel like 20% of this game's playerbase are having a screaming tantrum; while the other 80% are just continuing to play, blissfully unaware.
Did i said to get a heal off? I specifically said to force a killer to break the pallet so that the survivor can gain distance to run off to another loop and break bloodlust
Could just run in the first place or wait in the first place. SC there is just flashy
I personally like to point like a dik :^)
Dead Hard is a weak perk. It doesn't need further nerfs.
Today, it just comes to a point where people use Dead Hard to boost towards a pallet or vault rather than dodging a hit, because any competent killer is not going to fall for it.
Thank you.This is exactly what i was trying to say while giving my peice to devs last week. Amen my friend! I refuse to play billy nurse or spirit(characters i dont prefer and characters who benefit from new ruin),when i main trapper,huntress,legion,hag(low tier killers).