Home Bug Reports Killers The Nurse
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Nurse Blink not working

EchorionEchorion Member Posts: 1,883

It doesn't work properly on PC, it has been happening every game frequently for months and months now. I kept expecting a fix but it never game.

Comments

• cacao1cacao1 Member Posts: 27
    edited January 26

This has been in the game for ever! The spirit audio is also bugged! I guess its a hidden nerf to valuable killers, the devs let them stay bugged so we cant use them properly XD

ps: I hope thats not the case in reality btw

• EchorionEchorion Member Posts: 1,883

It has been a long time, I am starting to get concerned they just don't know how to fix them.

Demogorgon's shred is still bugged too.

Like I don't get why these major killer bugs never get fixed, but someone will find some obscure combination of a killer perk with an ability at a certain time at a certain spot of the map during a full moon on a tuesday- and THAT gets fixed the next patch.

I would really like to know if this is being looked at, it's been a VERY long time now.

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 2,106

Nurse has quite a few gamebreaking bugs right now, which get completely ingored by the developers. I am not having high hopes they get fixed anytime soon.

A few killers actually do, but I am very confused why a large issue like this doesn't get fixed, but they will see something so specific that it would only happen in like 1 in 100 games and that gets patched out within a week. It's crazy.

• SkeletalEliteSkeletalElite Member Posts: 760

Please fix this [BAD WORD], this still exists and its completely unplayable just had a game where this occurred maybe 25% of blinks including chain blinks, having this happen on a chain blink basically gurantees you're not getting a hit.

I doubt it will be fixed, we are probably just gonna have to live with it.

People have been bringing this bug up for 6 months now, it happens all the time so no way have the devs not actually run into it if they played even one game as nurse in the past whole. So my guess is they know about it, but for whatever reason just can't fix it.

• EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 1,913

Guys git gud!

Don't you know? Nurse takes skill now