Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Do the Devs need to stop with perks?

2»

Comments

• GhosteGhoste Member Posts: 1,516

I wrote on my survey that they should stop releasing new perks for awhile and update existing ones instead.

New DLC is what makes the money though, so... fat chance of that happening.

• ApeOfMazorApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

90 percent of perks are situational garbage. They need to rethink perks. Too late now though unless they dedicate a giant mega patch to fix all perks into something actually appealing.

• goat10emgoat10em Member Posts: 750

I feel like there has been great perks since jeff. Inner strength, head on, thrilling tremors, corrupt intervention, infections fright, nemesis. Yui's perks are useless as well as demos...maybe surge is ok.

• WaffleyumboyWaffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Yui's perks are great...breakout with MoM, lucky break with iron will, and any means neccessary literally replenishing survivors' resources.

• LetsPlayTogetherLetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

New perks are fine though the existing ones should be looked at, cause most of them need more or less serious rework. Also especially as survivor youre mostly forced to run at least BT and DS, otherwise killers have it easy to play scummy.

• T4ank3dT4ank3d Member Posts: 32

It's too late now, but they should (in my opinion) have released 1 (ONE) well thought out perk per killer and survivor. They already had the pool of general perks unlocked for everyone.

Perhaps before each DLC release they could poll for what Survivors want/need in the next perk as well as Killer. Continuing with a couple more polls to further pinpoint the goal and usability of the perk they're working on.

It seems that they might try to get 1/6 perks a slam dunk, the rest are fillers to keep tradition of 3 perks per character and it's only increasing the grind, not quality of the game.

• TarvosTarvos Member Posts: 8

NO! Just NO! I want more perks! The more, the better!

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,631

I would love it if the devs didnt make a new killer/survivor with the perks and map the chapter after next (because we know there is going to be the typical chapter this upcoming one) I'd rather them implement new items for survivors, focus down on map reworks, optimization for ps4 etc.. just overall TLC for what we have.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 4,141

Just a heads up, as one never knows or can tell on the forums but i am a girl :D