Home Bug Reports Visual
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Rift progression bug after match

Timtom24Timtom24 Member Posts: 208

The Rift progression stays opened and wont go away after i completed every challenge in tome 1 so i cant read the first line in the after game chat. the progression (blue circle) is also bugged it doesnt show the in the match earned progress.

does someone else have that too?

Comments

• JotaJota Member Posts: 157

Im having this too

• albert_painalbert_pain Member Posts: 21

It's happening the same thing with me, and play in PS4, and even in the lobby this bug persists, as you can see in the picture that I attached here

• FroschbartFroschbart Member Posts: 6

It is bugged for me aswell. It says I am at 17.0 after the match. In the archives it says I am at 18.2

• DanRex85DanRex85 Member Posts: 1

I’m also getting this bug as well atm it says i’m at tier 20 but when I finish a match it try’s to claim i’m at tier 19 although i’ve Claimed my rewards for reaching tier 20 and it just won’t progress.

• th3th3 Member Posts: 451
    edited January 30

Same, I finished level 1 of tome 2, and now I don't get any progress through XP. This apparently was the exact same issue on the previous tome with the exact same levels. Why is it suddenly back again?

Platform: Pc

Description of the issue: After completing Level 1 of the New Tome I am able to view the Level 4 unreleased challenges and now cannot earn rift fragments to progress in the rift.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Complete Level 1 of the new tome and then the thing will bug.

How often does this occur: All the time.

• mike4156mike4156 Member Posts: 222

same, my friends said they see it too, on ps4

• FigasFigas Member Posts: 59

This also happens to me and is mildly infuriating. I'm on PC and I havent bought the Rift pass yet.

Ok so it shows progress but will not level you up even if you complete the circle. Meaning I just wasted so much time for no rewards. Thanks BHVR .-. Not going to get the rift pass either unless I hit 70 so that's great...

• Timtom24Timtom24 Member Posts: 208

no no,

its the other way around it doesnt show progress but it levels you up anywys without showing it

• Timtom24Timtom24 Member Posts: 208

ok now it wont progress for me either its stuck at rank 16 8/10 fragments

Overnight, it reset back to tier 15 when it was on tier 16 when I left off.