Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

If you had to remove ONE perk? killer and surv.

Comments

• emptyCupsemptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

I only play survior with a full squad :/

If you D/C in my gaming clan you get 1 warning then kicked out.

• ddubuckyee_userddubuckyee_user Member Posts: 178

Monstrous Shrine

Ds

• EninyaEninya Member Posts: 1,257

Barebeque & Chili

No Mither

• GurkLionGurkLion Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2020

Wow game devs, it’s almost like we should remove

NOED

&

Adrenaline

I love me my adrenaline don’t get me wrong, but goddamn I hate perks that reward players for doing NOTHING. I’d say DS but it requires some skill and it’s been nerfed to the point of only being useful if you’re being tunneled.

• emptyCupsemptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

I really wish people would either stop asking for a bbq removal or start talking about how they love camping...

• EnderloganYTEnderloganYT Member Posts: 616

for killer, spirit fury. you don't have to do anything to get it. you should have to do something

for survivor, adrenaline. in it's current state, you don't have to do anything. if it were to activate if you completed a total of 150% or so of a gen it'd be fine

• MegHasCuteFeetMegHasCuteFeet Member Posts: 369

ds - 120 seconds of free escape (lmao still not nerfed)

insidious - why is this even in the game? promotes unhealthy playstyles and is useless at the same time. literally only doesnt get changed because its some dev's favorite perk

• evil_one_74evil_one_74 Member Posts: 312

NOED - like someone stated earlier. The killer can have a horrible game for the entire match, and turn it around at the end ,and get kills that they otherwise wouldn't have gotten. It makes up for a killers lack of skill to do well in the early stages of the match. I know it's easily countered by destroying totems, but not all totems are destroyed all the time.

Slippery Meat- because unless you have a rabbit's foot, a four leaf clover, and a horseshoe, you're not getting off that hook no matter how many times you try.....

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,227
    edited January 2020

EDIT: OOPS wrong post

I would actually remove Object Of Obsession and Insidious.

• whammigobambamwhammigobambam Member Posts: 1,062

Self care.

Self care.

• Starr43Starr43 Member Posts: 862

NONE..

Survivor perspective:

Oh they have Franklin’s.. well imma just keep my butt moving and maybe make a scavenger hunt out of it..

Oh they have NOED or Devour.. FIND THAT BLOODY TOTEM OR WE’RE ALL TOAST!

Hmm they might have Blood Warden.. I’ll just wait until that person is safely placed on the hook and then I’ll finish the door;p

BBQ.. I will literally stand still and by the time you get to me you probably think I’ve already walked somewhere else and I giggle

Hmm I’m the obsession.. gen pops and I see the killers aura.. Rancor! Honestly Rancor is one of the most satisfying things to survive if you happen to be the obsession for the majority if not the entire match.

Killer perspective:

Little bastard has dead hard.. next time I’ll wait until it’s wasted and giggle at how silly they looked right before they got hit

Little twit stunned me with Head On.. you’ll pay for.. little twits friend stunned me with head on.. okay lol now you little nerds are going to get it;p

Decisive Strike and you’ve been an endearing little Butt dancing dink all game, you’ve been unhooked and I down you at the exit gate.. hell yea I’m picking you’re butt up.. make you earn that escape. If you miss then you’re mine and if you hit it.. gg wp

DS and you hop in a locker.. pffft I’ll eat 4 locker strikes all day, especially with any amount of gens left.

Iron Will... I personally love Stridor so.. muah<3

It’s been a solid game, everyone has been hooked once or on death hook.. everyone is injured.. POP.. 4 adrenaline.. Oh okay well I’m at least going to try and give you all love taps on the way out. Gg

*If you read any of this I think you get the point.. yes sometimes certain perks can make your tears a little extra salty but it is what it is..

It’s the repetition of the same perks that is more boring than anything but to each his or her own..

I have my favourites and I switch things up when I feel like it and that’s how I think it should be.

Have fun out there<3

• VoodooChildVoodooChild Member Posts: 319

All the killers are saying no ed because they know its a bad perk and nothing would be lost if it was removed lol.

Nah but its really important for new killers so they better not touch it, bad enough they gonna get bullied all their first games

• scarslookgoodscarslookgood Member Posts: 157

This turned out to be harder than I expected. There are so many perks that don't have enough benefit or synergy with other perks to justify taking up slots

SURVIVOR: Vigil -- I love the idea, but its impact is almost nil

Honorable Mention: Boil Over

KILLER: Monstrous Shrine -- Poor ol' thing, just lay it to rest

Honorable Mention: Unnerving Presence

• ShirokuroShirokuro Member Posts: 182

Killer: BBQ&Chili. It's way too good for high mobility killers like Hillbilly. Most of the time survivors don't hide so the killer will sometimes kill all the survivors in less than 3 minutes. Just throw the bonus bloodpoints to some other perk(s).

Survivor: Self-Care. As a killer, it feels like injuring people isn't worth almost anything. As the perk runner, it feels painfully slow to heal. And as a teammate, it sucks to die on hook because the perk runner is healing theirself in the corner of the map.

• ZerLukasZerLukas Member Posts: 294

DS and Ruin

• thelioncidthelioncid Member Posts: 43

it will not eliminate any of them are optimal to adapt both as a survivor and as a killer, some may be annoying at times, but the grace is in the randomness of the games

• silverwolf4455silverwolf4455 Member Posts: 495

Adrenaline and Spirit Fury

• kate_best_girlkate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,160

Unbreakable - cause its trash and way too situational

NOED - even tho its kinda needed rn, yeah it rewards bad play

• xenofon13xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    edited January 2020

NOED Because the killer knows that all gens will be done before the game even started. Pathetic. Absolutely no respect for NOED wannabe killers.

Self Care The worst perk for survivors. Waste of perk slot. I hate when they go to self care 40 seconds i think? while the team is dying. Just bring a medkit.

Post edited by xenofon13 on
  • Demogordon_RamsayDemogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

Object of Obsession. If it weren’t for that broken, overpowered Perk being so problematic, the devs probably would never have invented Undetectable and applied a harsh blanket nerf to all the underused aura reading Perks like Alert, Babysitter, and Dark Sense.

And, of course, even with Undetectable, OoO still lights up when you look at the Killer, so... congrats, even with this blanket nerf Object can still be used against stealth Killers, so Undetectable’s reason for existence is close to pointless anyway.

• toxicmeggtoxicmegg Member Posts: 662

Franklin's demise and selfcare for sure

• cipherbay_cipherbay_ Member Posts: 344

DS and New Ruin

• Primalux135Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

Ds and BBQ and chili xD

• TunnelVisionTunnelVision Member Posts: 1,310

Ruin

Borrowed Time

• CakeDutyCakeDuty Member Posts: 865

I'd say NOED and Self Care. Both very boring and not very interactive perks

• AwakeyAwakey Member Posts: 3,145

None.

• ZamblotZamblot Member Posts: 270

Why DS, it punishes slugging. If DS was removed tunneling and toxicity would become 2x as popular

• ZamblotZamblot Member Posts: 270

Borrowed time is one of the most balanced perks, I swear you people just want to tunnel

• Kagari_LehaKagari_Leha Member Posts: 546

NOED/Insidious and No Mither

let's just burn the perks that ruin the fun and are useless