Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

Auto aim is the most frustrating part of playing killer.

2»

Comments

• EJmurdermainEJmurdermain Member Posts: 109

I tried making my sensitivity as low as 45% and it still happens, it's a little better but still the game AE on most lunges.

• DanteMorelloDanteMorello Member Posts: 142

That people would need something like that in the first place is pathetic enough and says a lot about the game.

• VetratheneVetrathene Member Posts: 816
  • Starr43Starr43 Member Posts: 250

When that happens as killer it is the most bizarre looking thing because you are swinging your weapon right across their spine but on the flip side I’ve seen the exact animation a bunch of times when I was the survivor avoiding the hit.

It’s like you become Neo from the matrix for a moment and your hit box becomes one with the air..

but you must ask the killer.. is that really air you’re whiffing?

• BulletsNonstopBulletsNonstop Member Posts: 364

lol wait killers miss? That’s a first. I’ve juked them them on the run before hooking tight turns on them 180 spin around but sometimes I swear they’re looking the opposite direction when They swing and they somehow still land the hit. also when I vault through a window, get two feet on the ground on the other side, how is it that the killers only need to walk up to the window and smack the window to hurt you? That range.... oh my.... I noticed windows slow you down a little as you go through them, whether you’re running at full speed or not. I definitely notice it. So what’s the point of them if you’re in a chase? Break a line of sight after gaining distance? Okay . But the Killer should have to step through to the other side before being able to land a hit on you not just swing at the window and any unfortunate soul that happens to pass by or just be in the General vicinity of other side of a window gets slammed into the ground. Is THAT just some Auto aim nonsense? Or am I the only seeing that? Seems kinda broken to me.

• ZoneDymoZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

Auto aim was one of the biggest flaws of old Freddy

• Archimedes5000Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,589
    edited February 1
    1. Yes killers can miss because of "autoaim"
    2. What you described sounds like a normal lag, not something neccsairly caused by autoaim.
    3. Attack range is exactly the same as a distance between killer and a survivior after vault, walking only one milimeter away from the window should make you dodge a hit. If it doesnt, its lag's fault, not autoaim's. But fir example, running left or right immediately after vault has a chance of messing with killers autoaim and making him hit the edge of window frame.
    4. Well, if you are within "vault distance" from the window, then yes, you can get hit through it. Or if its bugged/lagged then even if you are further away. That is not nonsesnse (when its not bugged), because the killer kind of leans through the window to make the hit
  • Sushi_TechSushi_Tech Member Posts: 10

lol imagine if it was a killer who built obstacles for the survivors to loop in