Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Which killer needs a nerf the most right now?

Comments

• KliahKliah Member Posts: 29

I really hope Spirit doesn't get nerfed again. She is kind of slow and can be easily juked by decent survivors. Plus, she is supposed to be unpredictable anyway.

• TodgeweihtTodgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

I cant really think of any killer that needs a nerf, at most there are some add-ons that should get a slight, but besides that, its good

• FlatskullFlatskull Member Posts: 332
    edited February 2020

I don't think any killer needs a nerf.

Legion needs a rework though. He's so boring and he feels so weak. When he was announced I remember how everyone was happy to just to have a fast killer for once. Then he got released and they had to bind him up in all sorts bull. Now he ain't much better.

I wish they'd just...let him run...I don't care if he's got to rubber stab deep wounds you and has a silly level of narrow view. If he loses killer instinct or whatever. Just let me play as a killer than can go fast. If not that. Make his frenzy stab count as a basic attack so his power actually has some synergy.

Bubba: He's not an awful killer. I think that he would be more FUN for both sides if he had no terror radius but lacked a basic attack but in return had a louder rumbling chainsaw sound. He still got to reev it up. I like the idea of a killer who SEEMs like he is stealthy but his sounds and power go against that. Creating really intense surprsie chases and jumpscares.

• cipherbay_cipherbay_ Member Posts: 344

None, just rush gens like always. The game is heavily in the survivors favor

• MegHasCuteFeetMegHasCuteFeet Member Posts: 369

Survivors.

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 7,595

Quite frankly nothing should get nerfed besides toolboxes and like a tweak to make decisive less annoying thats it

• Kieran_GriffinKieran_Griffin Member Posts: 8

Maybe Doctor.

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 6,134
    edited February 2020

Not a single killer is overpowered against good survivors at this point.

Freddy is incredibly beatable by good loopers with teammates that actually do generators and stay awake.

Spirit can be mostly mitigated by Iron Will, and honestly, what other killer are you worried about that you have to take perks to prepare for? Iron Will is great against every killer anyway.

Hag will get dismantled by a coordinated team with Sprint Burst. She'll never have any traps down.

Oni has 0 chase power outside of his ability and he's effectively locked out of his ability for 2-3 gens at the start unless the survivors mess up or he has a favorable map.

Billy can snowball like crazy, but you shouldn't be bunched up against an on-demand one shot killer. That's not a Billy problem, that's a survivor awareness problem.

Run Kindred and do the generators.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited February 2020

Nea when it comes to nerfs.

For reworks, I can’t decide between Clown, Legion, or Leatherface.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112

none

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

You're just boring, stop bating. I stopped with rating your baits

• twistedmonkeytwistedmonkey Member, Trusted Posts: 4,291
    edited February 2020

None.

I don't think any nerfs to killers should be looked at until they can gather the data from the ruin change.

As it stands right now id say tool boxes should be the highest priority to be looked at since the changes to some slow down mechanics have been done the ones which speed it up should be starting to become more obvious.

• ppo8820ppo8820 Member Posts: 763

Well obviously killers will say none. No one cares what they think. I’m talking to those who play both and to survivors. Thanks though and god bless.

• whammigobambamwhammigobambam Member Posts: 1,177
    edited February 2020

You could very well just drop a pallet on a phasing spirit and go back to lobby simulator. She does have footsteps you know.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSHCLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

As a rework, bubba. It will be hard to change him but he desperately needs one.

• AlsendDrakeAlsendDrake Member Posts: 103

Honestly, they need to make some core gameplay changes, preferably in making totems a true second objective perhaps, and THEN we can address more changes

• EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 2,246

So basicly everyday you come to the forums, ask for killer x to be nerfed and when you run out of ideas you want to other people to suggest stuff?

Honestly do you have nothing to do in your life? It is so sad to seek human attention so desperately but whatever hf.

• GHOSTfaceP3GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,298

Legion needs major nerfs

• siren_sorceresssiren_sorceress Member Posts: 321

Nah she my main girl, shes totally broken with meta perks.

• AvisDeeneAvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Looks like the forum mods got tired of his posts too, they sent him on vacation.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,830

First thing that needs to be addressed is map changes and having certain tiles not able to spawn next to each other. You shouldn’t have a jungle gym connected to cow tree connected to a cart loop connected to a long wall connected to shack.

If maps are shrunken in size and tile RNG is taken care of THEN we can talk about killer/survivor balance changes.

Even then I don’t see any killer who is too overbearing to need any sort of nerf to their base-kit.

• AvisDeeneAvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

I don’t know, I just saw he was banned. I assumed they got tired of his baiting.

• Dr_TrautsDr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

No killers need nerfs, they need buffs

• GhostofYharnamGhostofYharnam Member Posts: 597

You shouldn't ask for opinions if you're going to be rude when someone states theres.

• The_SniperThe_Sniper Member Posts: 76

All these people seriously asking for nerfs, YIKES. Survivor is easy enough now, we don't need to nerf Killers that can actually survive currently lmao.