Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

If you had to remove ONE perk? killer and surv.

Comments

• CallmehandsomeCallmehandsome Member Posts: 529

From survivors side i would remove DS, becouse it's strongest perk of the game.

I would let survivors choose any 2 perks deleted from killers side in exchange, and they still wouldn't take this trade. Survivors ultimately have stronger perks.

• BlackRainbowBlackRainbow Member Posts: 40

Sprint burst

And

Noed

• KatzengottKatzengott Member Posts: 574

DS and NOED

DS is more a anti-momentum Perk in High Ranks. Should be deactivated if the Killer already downed or hooked another Survivor. The other problem is: Even if only one Suvivor has it, the Killer have to asume ALL can potential have it.

NOED just needs a rework imo.

• PapiQuentin_PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889

Say you got the drop on a survivor that was working on a gen. Sprint Burst saves them. It saves them from their outplay.

Say if they have a 99ed sprint burst mid chase, the killer mindgames them. Sprint Burst away.

Lithe is arguably the same, they misplay a vault and Lithe saves them.

Every Exhaustion perk saves the survivor using it.

• memiiekomemiieko Member Posts: 183

Decisive Strike and NOED or

Adrenaline and NOED, they both seem equally unfair for the EGC, but together they do cancel each other out but not

• AnimatorAnimator Member Posts: 376

Fire Up and DS.

• Warlock_2020Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,868

NOED - I like the idea of end game builds that incorporate NOED, but this perk is used more as a crutch than a part of a build. I've seen NOED used more by hardcore campers than anyone. It really helps them get 2 to 3 kills where they should only have 1. I would not mind seeing a hook minimum attached to NOED, with a guaranteed totem spawn. That way it is earned and can't be denied.

Dead Hard - I get the idea of ducking a swing, but avoiding traps as well? Drives me nuts that the survivor has a way of hopping over a trap, but the large striding Trapper can't. Makes zero sense.

• StrayDogStrayDog Member Posts: 25

How is it cheap? Sure it's annoying but it's easy to counter. Just get in a locker when the killer picks up a survivor

• rayoxiumrayoxium Member Posts: 112

This is probably already been said, but Dead Hard.

it’s ran all the time and I hate having to wait to bait it out of every survivor. Playing Huntress it feels like garbage when you aim perfectly and time it just right, and the survivor presses “E.” It just sucks having to wait to see if every person is running it, there are stronger perks but that’s not the point.

Also spirit fury. Because why should a survivor be punished for doing what they’re suppose to be doing? Stunning a killer with a pallet is suppose to be a good thing. Although if they just got rid of the interaction with Enduring+Spirit Fury it would be fine.

• StrayDogStrayDog Member Posts: 25

NOED- It's such a cheap, crutch perk. Yeah you can cleanse totems and not worry about it but it just takes time away from doing things I'd rather be doing. And I hate dying to a killer who wouldn't have been able to without it.

HeadOn-Just an obnoxious, troll perk. 90% of the times I've been stunned by it were for no reason other than to troll. Didn't even know anyone was there then BAM.

• Whiskers93Whiskers93 Member Posts: 95

NOED

D strike or Adrenilin

• DarkPitDarkPit Member Posts: 87

Noed and Self Care.

Both are just annoying to see

• Mrwood204Mrwood204 Member Posts: 226

Wait until it shows up as one of the challenges in the current tome

• RcinRcin Member Posts: 7

Just cleanse totems you bots

• Snow_LepSnow_Lep Member Posts: 290

Lets take the useless perks out.

Buckle Up and Monsterous Shrine. Bye bye you <1% used worthless perks

• CausingNickel0CausingNickel0 Member Posts: 2

Doctor. He’s damn too OP after the last update.

• Killer : I can’t think of any. Sure NOED is annoying at times and don’t care if it goes. But if I did good on objectives and in chases than I don’t care how I go out, I’m still going to pip.

survivor : The only perk I hate the most are the ones that waste my time while players are gen rushing and that’s nearly all of their perks. But if I had to pick one it would be Dead hard. Easy to counter in the open but entering a strong loop is where it becomes an issue. Especially when they have insta heal in hand.

• CoderCoder Member Posts: 699

I agree, Head on is not a defensive perk, most of the time they're just trolling you for the laughs.

It's insane that the killer has to fear everything on the map, gens, pallets, strong windows, and even lockers. I think this is a horror game, for survivors.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,581

Monstrous Shrine & Slippery Meat.

• riri123riri123 Member Posts: 8

As much as i get cucked by dead hard in game i think BT is a more annoying perk since its an anti comeback perk when the exit gates are powered while not running noed.

Also sloppy butcher is a ######### of perk to go againts when ur getting healed just for a ghost face to slap you in the back.

• MrsGhostfaceMrsGhostface Member Posts: 882

Dead Hard and Insidious

• AAAAAAAAAA Member Posts: 558

Because they're bad perks, Monstrous Shrine and No Mither.

Because they're bad for the game, Insidious and Decisive Strike

• PrincessPoopPrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

Self-Care and Self-Care.

• LewyxLewyx Member Posts: 20

Object of obsession and insidious

• Archimedes5000Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,589
    edited February 2020

Why would you want remove a perk? Change it instead.

Perks that are most annoying?

1. NOED, because it rewards the Killer for playing bad. I can uderstand using it to secure a pip or counter high rank last survivior camping hatch, but these issues should be fixed by devs, not a trash and unfair second chance perk.
    2. DS, because it punishes the killer for playing well and rewards survivior for being cocky-toxic (not bold, just straight up toxic) by giving him 60 seconds of unconditional immunity, even more so while using Unbreakable. So I disagree Unbreakable is the worst perk, its DS thats the worst, because it can break the flow of the game even more. And no, DS does not only counter tunneling, killer can hook 3 people and you can get caught in a Bear Trap, but as long as its less than 60 seconds, DS still works. If it was fixed and it disabled when you are not being tunneled, DS timer could even be like 20 minutes without skillcheck and I wouldnt care

• MringasaMringasa Member Posts: 978

Adrenaline. Most game-changing Survivor Perk in the game right now. If 3 or 4 Survivors are running it, you cannot put enough pressure on the last gen because they won't heal and keep pushing to finish it. The speed boost is just a final slap in the face when you're chasing someone and it pops. Absolutely needs reworked or taken out.

Rancor. Hate this Perk. You can do gens, help your team, and basically be an all-star during a game, and then out of nowhere you get OHKO'd and Mori'd. Really not a fair Perk imo. Had enough matches where the Killer got 1k, me, only because of this Perk. NOED is outplayable (all Hex perks are), but there is no counterplay to Rancor other than "Hide and pray the Killer can't find you until the exit gates are open and hopefully you picked the right one to use".

• Lawrence339977Lawrence339977 Member Posts: 9

Killer

I would have to say NOED. I find it so annoying how all survivors work hard to get the gens done and all the hard work goes away by NOED and I always die to it because I can't leave someone behind

Survivor

I don't know maybe sprint burst because it gives you good distance between you and the killer especially if you know how to use it just like i do I can use it like dead hard use it at the right time and you can make you killer miss