Home Discussions General Discussions
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Killers, what's your go-to perk?

1235»

Comments

• MringasaMringasa Member Posts: 652

Devour Hope. It works on every Killer I play, and if I am at a loss for what Perks to play with at the time, I can slap it on and with a little RNGesus help get a lot of amusement out of it. First person I down with 5 stacks always gets the Mori, if only because it's rare to get that high.

• bobcat946732bobcat946732 Member Posts: 727

Franklins. I need Salt for my popcorn.

• SkemoooSkemooo Member Posts: 193

for high mobility killers i prefer this combo.. Infectious fright + Devourhope + Discordance + Pop goes the weasel.. you cant rely on single perk at high levels its always a combination that synergies with killer and addons..I mostly play spirit and this combo is very good.slows the game and a lot of potential to snowball.

• trapped_by_daylighttrapped_by_daylight Member Posts: 58

Corrupt Intervention or Pop.

• OffensiveHumorOffensiveHumor Member Posts: 111

Probably either BBQ or Spies

• The__High_GroundThe__High_Ground Member Posts: 394

I really like Blood echo on Legion

And on Myers, I really love surge and surveillance.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 2,677

Surveillance. My favourite.

• Star99erStar99er Member Posts: 970

Dying Light, great perk that grows stronger as the game goes on. Works well on killers that can apply a lot of pressure like Billy, Nurse, Myers, etc.

• StridorStridor Member Posts: 16

It's gonna sound a bit toxic, but I have recently found myself using Make Your Choice quite a bit

• trevorj91trevorj91 Member Posts: 25

Either Thanataphobia or Dying Light. They're my most reliable slow-down perks now that Ruin's been nerfed (still a good perk though T-T).

• StardustSpeedwayStardustSpeedway Member Posts: 569

STBFL. It's so godly and comes in very handy.

• Hail_to_the_KingHail_to_the_King Member Posts: 153

Pop Goes the Weasel combo with Overcharge

• FondaDixFondaDix Member Posts: 28

Personally Discordance, Surveillance and Corrupt Intervention, I always wanna know what’s going on with those pesky gens. With a side of Pop or Spies!

• PlumbelinaPlumbelina Member Posts: 3

Make Your Choice, I dislike tunneling anyway, so this perk is my guilty pleasure.

• gantesgantes Member Posts: 1,611

I love Save the best for last on most killers. It just feels great to use.

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 977
    edited February 3

BBQ it's the best perk in the game. Gives you the power it has, plus BPs to spend to make sure you also always have good addons. So it's more than just a perk.

• TheBilldozerTheBilldozer Member Posts: 154

BBQ is a staple for me as a killer like Iron Will is a staple for me as Survivor.