Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Decisive Strike isn’t Overpowered

Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

It’s the killers fault for trying to pick the survivor up, or trying to kill them. /s

Comments

  • SpiritbxSpiritbx Member Posts: 261
    If killers just game points and rainbows to survivors they wouldnt have to deal with DS.
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @Spiritbx said:
    If killers just game points and rainbows to survivors they wouldnt have to deal with DS.

    Are you saying you don’t already give them rainbows!? H E A T H E N

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @SaltyKiller said:
    The sad thing is that there's players who really believe that DS is fair and shouldn't be changed...

    I’m entitled to an upvote! If you don’t give me one I’m gonna be a salty survivor!

  • TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 5,453

    I would love to be able to step on downed survivors. So they can´t crawl to the exit gate.

  • JEWberryJEWberry Member Posts: 76
    Killers shouldn’t be allowed to hit ACE because he is too god  d a m n   t  h  i  c  c
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018

    @JEWberry said:
    Killers shouldn’t be allowed to hit ACE because he is too god  d a m n   t  h  i  c  c

    EXCUSE ME!!! This a house of Dwight you are in, bring your unholy magistrate out of this holy site before we crucify you in our holy locker of divinity! D E U S V U L T

  • JEWberryJEWberry Member Posts: 76
    @Jack11803
    eyy man, as soon as dwight recieved that fedora, his clout went through the roof. Then, again...Ace T H I C C S C O N T I recieved the godly pink shirt which made him reach divine retribution. He literally skipped straight to Nirvana...Dwight was left in the dust.
  • RescultirRescultir Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2018

    I just want to show the survivors my creative art, I have to place them on a hook or they just run away.
    So lonely =(

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @JEWberry said:
    @Jack11803
    eyy man, as soon as dwight recieved that fedora, his clout went through the roof. Then, again...Ace T H I C C S C O N T I recieved the godly pink shirt which made him reach divine retribution. He literally skipped straight to Nirvana...Dwight was left in the dust.

    So slow to catch on? FOOL! Dwight’s always had their nirvana in the lockers...you heathens are so behind the times...Dwight already has access to the holy pink Kami-flague!

  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

    @Jack11803 said:
    It’s the killers fault for trying to pick the survivor up, or trying to kill them. /s

    Yes, instead you should let every DS bleed out. Thats the alternative how to kill them

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @Master said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    It’s the killers fault for trying to pick the survivor up, or trying to kill them. /s

    Yes, instead you should let every DS bleed out. Thats the alternative how to kill them

    I got taco-dipped from dying to dead by a pig as the last survivor.

Sign In or Register to comment.