Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

My reaction after watching Otzdarva's Gen Pressure Video:

Comments

• snozersnozer Member Posts: 776

Looks like a normal game to me.

Not everyone gets squishies 90% of the time they play like many streamers seem to..

• ElvenmonkElvenmonk Member Posts: 367

You can report those people to their platform holders

Also man, if not for the small player base the switch version would be the best. Can't send messages to harass people after game

• It's just ez time for survivors, both during the game and in the end chat

• ShirokuroShirokuro Member Posts: 182

Yesterday I played like 5 games as Demogorgon (as rank 7) and every time I was matched against four red ranks. In 4 of those games, gens popped pretty much the same speed as in the Otz's video because of toolboxes. Since I wasn't playing a high tier killer and I avoid camping and tunneling, I only managed to get one kill in total. There was almost no time to pressure the gens.

I'd say the base generator repair speed is fine but jeez, the toolboxes make it so much worse.

• andyollollollandyollolloll Member Posts: 940

They tend to screening the questions and interview themselves.

External influences are on these message boards or on seeing the occasional YouTube where they have been challenged. Someone mentioned how flashlights were only nerfed once they played against survivors who made it hell for them.

• Dr_doom_j2Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

The true beauty just hit me...On switch, their IS no SWF 🤯

• Dr_doom_j2Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

Psssh, PS won't do Jack most of the time tbh, and if I were to report every person who said some crap to me on here the PS4 population might be dead. Hell I've been getting those messages for too long to care at this point, it's just disgusting to unload so much undo negativity onto someone who you played a 10 min game with, like where do these kids get the energy?

Hell, I remember one game I had where I killed 2 of the team during the game, lol a whole 15 mins later I get a message from one of the survivors saying they posted a video of me on Facebook... Ok. Apparently he was sending it to a DBD (survivor) Facebook group with, I don't even remember how many people attached. And wouldn't you know it, the whole page was about throwing shade at the killer players and "tunneling ez killers" basically a whole page of name and shame.

The most hilarious part was he should me the video he said he took.... I wasn't in the video at all. He had a video of another hillbilly who kept chasing Laurie into the ol' LT wall with windows on Red Forest (which we also didn't play on.. of I remember correctly we were on graining storehouse, it was one of the blue filtered maps.

• MikeasaurusMikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,313

They never will though. Despite how 'easy' they think it is, they know for a fact that an actual player, and not a Dev, will literally hand them their ass on a plate.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 4,084
    edited February 2020

I saw a killer whos way better than the survivors yet the survivors still got 4 gens done because they can hold m1. Imagine if the survivors were actually able to loop him and kill more time. He literally tunneled to get the 1st guy out of the match which is rare for otz to have to do. Imagine if he was clown or doc maybe.

• AntiJellyAntiJelly Member Posts: 1,128

Not to be that guy, but I'm pretty sure Otz had a ton of chances to slug that he never took. Slugging is seriously important, especially since I'm pretty sure one of the survivors had We'll Make It. You don't want to hook. Billy is one of the best sluggers in the game too.

That's on Otz's misplays. Even the weakest of the weak Killers can run a slugging build and win pretty often.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 4,084

He said he didnt slug in the video to avoid getting hit by unbreakable i mean this is a meta 4 man team so i could see him being worried about unbreakable.

• ElvenmonkElvenmonk Member Posts: 367

Yes you can.

View recently played with then send messages. People used to do this all the time with MAG, twisted metal, and other games.

It still happens to my brother on ps4. It's happened to me on ps3&v

• WaffleyumboyWaffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

I saw the average game: misplays on both sides, Otz still gets a W because he's Otz

• WaffleyumboyWaffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318