Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions Lore

Is David King gay ?

MasterGritMasterGrit Member Posts: 329

There are some discussion about this in thai group so. Want to know your thought about this and maybe official answer ? Lol.

Best Answers

Answers

• FearedbytheGodsFearedbytheGods Member Posts: 476
    edited February 2020

Well if you want to virtue signal, just say 'yes'.

• ChaoxideChaoxide Member Posts: 55

Isnt he and jane a thing with couples outfits? If anyone was gay ide imagine it was ace or dwight.

• MysterTalMysterTal Member Posts: 157

I don't remember anything in his bio that would suggest it one way or another.

It doesn't matter either way, though, unless you really want him to be?

By the way, once upon a time a large section of the community did a LOT of Nurse-and-Nea shipping but the Devs embraced the Nurse-and-Wraith thing instead.

• AngryFluffyAngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

They all are fictional characters and can be whatever you want them to be.

And even if the devs would say otherwise, it doesn't really matter because sometimes the fanfictions of fans are better than the canon story, so....it's just fiction anyway. No rl person gets affected by all of this.

• Rex_HuinRex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

If he is gay he is definitely still in the closet.

The lore doesn't mention anything either way.

He probably has other things on his mind anyhow. Like escaping from that psychopath who wants to hang him from a meat hook...

• MasterGritMasterGrit Member Posts: 329

I just want some right answer to talk with those Gay David fan who attacked my comment.

• Alice_pbgAlice_pbg Member Posts: 5,066

I don't care. Go with whatever you want. Gay, straight, bi, assexual, attack helicopter...

Until the plot says otherwise, everything is free game.

• BeardedragonBeardedragon Member Posts: 425

i dunno about whether hes gay or not, but the screams he makes when downed and hooked are hilarious as #########

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Nothing in ANY of the character's lore states a sexuality. The closest thing that we even have is Nurse, who HAD a husband, but that was also decades before she went crazy and killed about 55 people. Tastes can change in that time.

To be honest, though, I don't really care for it, or even want the devs to explore these kinds of things. Let their backstories tell me about their core personality and struggles, like how a small Russian girl had her dying mother hum her favourite lullaby before becoming one of the planet's most effective killing machines or a bored Englishman getting into bare-knuckle boxing just because he could.

• Flemethistheone91Flemethistheone91 Member Posts: 18
    edited February 2020

Why the ######### are you mad this question is asked?? Why? WHY? Clearly you dont have anything better to do than be a sour puss

• ZoneDymoZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

Does anything in his background story point towards a significant other?

No?

Then he can be gay, or bi, or pan or a ,or whatever, we dont know.

• OicimauOicimau Member Posts: 897

The way he fights as a monster (reading Tome II), only if he is a reecarnation of the famous capoeira fighter, Madame Satan. :)

• Dr_doom_j2Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    edited February 2020

I don't like that implication. STOP alluding to it. Dwight is a Butch Bull Chad Alpha (BBCA) who constantly slays Tang. His fridge is literally full of Tang. He collects Tang from his recent conquests and keeps them in a refrigerator. He's tight.

Stop trying to make Dwight weird.

Edit because autocorrect thinks tight isn't a real word

Post edited by Dr_doom_j2 on
This discussion has been closed.