Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

What's the weirdest game you've had?

2»

Comments

• dizbruhlikestheringdizbruhlikesthering Member Posts: 113

WAIT. I remember playing as dwight and crouching around in a line together with the rest of the survivors? Makes me wonder if we were in the same game?

• RullisiRullisi Member Posts: 163

Piggy was crouching around the map for 5 gens and had one slit on my big butt. Noed totem lit up 1m away from me when gens were done, cleansed it and like 1 second after someone got hit. Piggy puts a trap on the first person they down despite the fact that all generators were now running. Propably new player who didn't understand how to play her yet but it was bit weird and funny.

• CronkCronk Member Posts: 283
  • LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 2,966

SWF isn't too bad pretty easy to deal with. Very rarely do you run into hardcore Survivor groups or Dedicated Depip Squads. Most happen to be casual friends playing who are having fun. So you say Disgusting it just makes me laugh at how outlandishly funny your comment is.

• Aura_babyyAura_babyy Member Posts: 581

I spawned in a tree really high up.

I pretended to be a squirrel

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,118

I once saw a group of megs just running in circles together. I joined.

It was fun.

• AnevianAnevian Member Posts: 47

I once had a billy run mad grit agitation who was working together with the jeff on our team. He found and downed the jeff extremely early. He never wiggled and was likely telling the killer where we were. The only time the billy dropped him was to break pallets. He didnt down me but this was during rank reset so the other 2 ppl were downed frequently. When the gates were powered we let him down all of us and had a slug race out the exit. 10/10 would meme again.

• CronkCronk Member Posts: 283

Red rank on console it's four of them every game mimicking mr dud Mr myerino you think you can handle that? You think you can get out of it?

Let me smell your breath

• Yung_SlugYung_Slug Member Posts: 2,145

Two of the dwights were in a SWF with me, but I had to tell the last person to go pizza dwight in the lobby chat. The killer was Huntress, and at the end we all starting crouching circles around her before leaving. Sound like the same game?

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 554

When the bug was in the game that made you get stuck in the hooked position even after you've been unhooked. I 'ran' around the map from a wraith, floating through the air with my teammates behind me trying to take a hit. Somehow I ended up floating out of the exit. Good times.

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 1,800

Probably way back when I ran into one of those Pizza Dwight "cult" squads.

I had no idea it was a thing, so seeing 4 Dwights - 3 with full pizza Dwight gear and one with the Dweard head - just calmly look at me and walk towards me was an experience and a half.

Fun times. They brought me with them to the basement where they had some sort of nodding ritual as they all got 2hooked, and then at the end they opened a gate in the classic "one pull on the lever each" way, left me their items and left. 😄

• csandman1977csandman1977 Member Posts: 1,741

Against a ghostface on Thomson house. He downed someone and just tbagged spinning in circles. Only time he moved was when someone else got to close.

We finished gens and guy in floor bled out. Opened gates and left.

Asked killer why?

He said, he was asked to farm. He doesn't farm. I said ok.

So strange

• Rareware0192Rareware0192 Member Posts: 253

I picked Play as Killer, picked Huntress.

Loaded into game, found one person almost instantly, downed them and hooked them in basement since it was nearby.

Literally all 3 other survivors came down to the basement to try and rescue their teammate. I downed every single one of them and hooked them all next to each other.

Game lasted like 2 minutes.

• FrenziedLegionFrenziedLegion Member Posts: 31

Back before Legion's rework, I got into a game on the game. I was chasing this Kate and I hit her with frenzy and she dropped a pallet on me. She went down the spiral staircase while I was breaking the pallet. As I was chasing her, deep wound timer runs out because feral frenzy was stupid back then. I felt bad and picked her up dropped her repeatedly. I didn't want it to look like I was teaming with her so I let her and the remaining Claudette go. Not really weird or awkward, just stupid and unfortunate.

• AneurysmAneurysm Member Posts: 1,643

One game where I was queuing with a mate and a rank 16 meg joined our lobby (didn't join comms though) I was even more skeptical when the game started and she had no mither. I spawn with her and she sprint bursts off into the middle of the map, fast vaulting a few windows and getting the killer's attention, she lasted in chase a while. Every time I saw her she was doing something bizarre which somehow worked out.

She survived until after the exit gates were open, at which point (remember no mither) she dies taking a protection hit for the 4th survivor, who was uninjured.

• RemoveLegionRemoveLegion Member Posts: 198

I was against a Ghostface. I was new to the game so it took me all game to figure out what was going on.

He spent the entire match stalking and exposing me, however after exposing me he would sit there in stalk, I would run away but he would always be hot on my trail. Yet he never hit me once.

Because he had ruin(old ruin) this dragged on for ages. But awhile in to the game I started trying to approach him. When I did this he would run away and hide.

The funniest part was when another survivor tried to help me on a gen he would always attack them. Downing them and slugging them. (he was good in chases apparently.) Before going back to stalking me. Still not hurting me and running away when I spotted him.

After the gens were done he downed my whole team in about 20 seconds. Yup, NOED. But here's the strangest part...

He messageed me and asked me if I would be his "Flower" as a scared nooby Jake main I told him I would. GF then TBag'd and spun around happily. He let me farm my teammates but luckily he still let them all live. But I still remember a Meg who was REALLY annoyed by it.

After exchangeing "fairwells until we met in the after life" I checked his perks... Rancor

Chances are had I rejected him I would be on Roseville's front page. But yeah...that's my strangest ever game....so far.