Home Bug Reports Killers The Hag
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Hag Teleport Lunge Glitch

ichbineinehagichbineinehag Member Posts: 2

Platform: PC

Description: After teleporting as Hag, she has a window of decreased speed, which makes lunging after teleporting especially hard.

Reproduce: Just teleport as Hag

How often does this occur: Every time you teleport

It would be great if this were fixed or acknowledged, because every time I've asked someone about it I get a snarky reply or flat out ignored- if this is intended, why isn't it in the patch notes?

Comments

• KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 975

@ichbineinehag are you referring to here speed and momentum being set to 0 (zero) after a TP? If so, it is unfortunately intended. You lose all speed and momentum after a teleport, which you need to take into account if it’s a very close trap. If the trap is only a few meters away (~3 or less), it’s usually not a good idea to TP if you are in a chase.

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 2,482

I assume thats dedicated servers not registering that you have moved and gained momentum.

I have the same issue with Nurse. When I come out of the blink and press attack too early for the server to register that I already gained momentum, it acts like I had no speed at all.

• KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 975

That is not at all true. Playing the Hag properly, is a complex task. You first need to be able to place traps that are effective for you, while at the same time learning when to actually TP to a trap, if at all. If you are running any trap radius addons, that affects these judgements as well, especially if the survivor should change directions. A larger radius, with a change in direction, means the survivor is farther away when you TP.

If you are watching others play, keep in mind that you need to develop your own play style that works for you. Question EVERYTHING that anyone tells you, or shows you, and then do it your way. The advice that many professional streamers spew out, isn’t worth your time. However, if it gives you ideas on what might work for you, GO FOR IT! That’s the best advice I can give you for Hag.