Home Discussions General Discussions

Opinions about Thrilling Tremors?

Vult2Vult2 Member Posts: 29

In this new era where ruin is trash. Can thrilling tremors be a good perk?

If a gen is regresing before of the thrilling tremors effect, after the 16 seconds of TT will continue regresing?

Comments

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 3,681

I don't think I've used this perk much the only ghostface perk I use the most is im all ears

• WaffleyumboyWaffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,306

Yep. TT is pretty good with Ruin or Surge.

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 7,363
    edited February 4

If it got the unnecessary cooldown removed and they just limited to 1 activate per survivor down it would be pretty dang decent.

Currently with a cooldown it's just...okay.

It works for giving you a direction to go like BBQ but does almost nothing in terms of slowing the game down.

• gantesgantes Member Posts: 1,611

I would consider using it if it didn't have that horrible, unnecessary cooldown.

• YaiPaYaiPa Member Posts: 1,899

It's the killers' spine chill: decent but very overrated.

• PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 6,403
    edited February 4

It'll continue regressing once the Thrilling Tremors effect wears off, but the regression is paused while the blocking is active.

EDIT: For the record, this hasn't changed. It was already like this. But this is a great example of how strong the placebo effect can be.

Post edited by Peanits on
  • EvilJoshyEvilJoshy Member Posts: 2,297
    edited February 4

I think this perk would be better if it blocked gens currently being worked on. It's not a long duration, it has a pretty long cd so it won't happen often and it slows down the game. Which is desperately needed right now. As it is, the perk is only good for knowing where NOT to search. There are better tracking perks. If I wanted to find people after a hook id run BBQ. If I wanted to know what areas are empty id run whispers.

• Vult2Vult2 Member Posts: 29

Ty for answers. I'll see.

• LordCyphreLordCyphre Member Posts: 165

It is a decent perk imo, always has been.

Can provide good information and if survivors want to play around it they're not doing gens. Win-win in my book.

I have been running it together with Agitation to minimize downtime before the ruin nerf instead of BBQ if I fehlt no need for BP. Felt like it helped a fair bit with efficiency overall.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,180

Love the perk but 60 second cooldown on tier 3 isn't worth it.

• MikeasaurusMikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,009

Seems so. This was my go to perk alongside Surge. Nice to know it's now wasted. It's like BHVR wants all killers to fail!

• ruler33ruler33 Member Posts: 244

i think the perk is just like corrupt and bbq but just so much worse like it just dosen't do enought to be used by me at least but i wont stop you guys from running it.

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 2,428

It's good with Pop. That's about it.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 5,638

The cooldown is too long and that it doesn't synergize with Ruin means I have no reason to carry it. Either get rid of the cooldown/drastically reduce it, or have it work with Ruin.

Alternatively, make the only condition that it can't be triggered by the same survivor twice in a row. That encourages/rewards applying pressure and not tunneling.