Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Who do you consider to be the strongest and weakest killer now?

2»

Comments

• Starr43Starr43 Member Posts: 153

I just started to actually give Bubba a chance and I’m skill-wise a rank 12ish level but currently at rank 7 so I see mainly rank 1 and 2 survivors that are quite good/strong when I queue into a lobby of 3 waiting on one more so they are potentially at least a 2-3 person group on mic. I haven’t really used his addons and I haven’t learned his chainsaw yet but holy crap I have to be right on their butts to get a down and also pray there isn’t a vault or pallet close by.

T-bagging doesn’t bother me but we all know Bubba has a bad reputation so even if you legitimately didn’t tunnel or camp he seems to get plenty of Points and Butt Dances at the exit gates lol.

• dfrenchieedfrenchiee Member Posts: 316

if we're talking about base kit I would say:

Strongest: Spirit / Billy

Weakest: Clown / Plague

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 1,850

Strongest base kit: Spirit or Billy

Strongest with add ons at a high level of skill: Nurse

Weakest: Clown

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,130

There comes a few things on Console in terms of skill and what you're capped by on what you use on console, we have optimization and analog sticks, so we have limitations, whilst Nurse is the best Killer, not so much so on console cause it's just so much more work, I say Hillbilly, Freddy and Spirit are the strongest.

Weakest Killer I think universally is Clown, Bubba and Legion in with those pools, their power doesn't give much.

• SchmierbachSchmierbach Member Posts: 288

Strongest is Billy followed by Spirit. While Spirit might have a strong ability Billy has consistency on his side. Every match Billy will always perform the same, while Spirit has some RNG built in through mind games.

Worst killer would probably be legion due to being an M1 killer with no power if your chasing an injured survivor. Clown as well do to lacking the map pressure on larger maps even though he forces pallets quickly.

• HookCampingBubbaHookCampingBubba Member Posts: 35

That meta of having to be right on top of them and praying there's no pallet/vault won't ever go away with Bubba, addons and chainsaw mastery just take the intensity and sweatiness of chases from a 10 down to a 9. A positive of this though is it will honestly make you a better killer. Try going from Bubba to a better killer with a similar playstyle (Billy) and you'll be amazed how you just tear through people. The drawback is you never truly feel rewarded playing him otherwise. Holding rank 1 is impossible for Bubba now without Hex Ruin, and red ranks period are sweatfests where if you don't go as hard as you can in the one specific playstyle that works for him you'll get anhiliated. I've let myself depip down to purple/green ranks now just to be able to actually relax during games and try different playstyles.

• AAAAAAAAAA Member Posts: 558

In the right hands, Nurse is still unstoppable, but that's incredibly rare. If you're not a God Teir Nurse, then it's Billy, Freddy, or Rin, depending on your playstyle.

Weakest is Clown.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,415

Strongest is Nurse

Weakest is Legion

I don’t see how people think Legion is strong in the slightest. They are so weak

• zaquintarzaquintar Member Posts: 48

Legion is just sad. Strongest I agree is still nurse in the right hands even with the awful cripple she got with the cool down.