Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

If all of the Killers were put into a map and pitted against each other, who would win?

bubbasbasementchestbubbasbasementchest Member Posts: 62
edited February 9 in General Discussions

I think Hag would be the first to go, Plague would fight hard but likely die early as well, unsure about Bubba/Ghostface/Spirit, Oni would be a real threat, Myers would also be very deadly. Wraith would probably have a hit and run play style where he goes around to the struggling Killers and tries to finish them off (or he would stay cloaked until one Killer was left and battered from fighting everybody). For some reason I don’t feel like Billy would be too deadly, maybe get a couple of kills and then Oni would tombstone him. Legion (only one member could appear) could do pretty well, Clown would not be too much to worry about I presume. Trapper seems like he could take on one of the big guys like Myers or Oni, but I don’t think he would end up winning against them. Nurse and Pig would not do great in my opinion, but Huntress could definitely get into the later stages of the match. I feel like Doctor may be annoying to deal with, but some of these Killers could probably just ignore his shock therapy/static blasts and take him out. Nightmare may be deadly against Survivors, but against other Killers, dream snares/fake pallets/teleporting to gens doesn’t do much and he would likely die early. Demo is certainly a contender to win, but I’m not completely confident he would take it all. I would say the Final 3 would be Oni, Myers, and Demo but Oni would pull through. What do you guys think?

Post edited by bubbasbasementchest on

Comments

• CronkCronk Member Posts: 283

Ghostface would win

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 2,128

Hillbilly because he’s the only true OP killer left.

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 2,988

Myers.

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 3,189

The intangible ghost I think.

• xGodSendDeathxGodSendDeath Member Posts: 174

Everyone would have a hard time hitting Spirit, so I think she would win. Huntress would have to take out Leatherface cause I imagine he'd be in full on tantrum mode the entire time

• NullEXENullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

The Nightmare would win hands down. He is a demon with his own reality within in the entity's realms. 10 seconds into the fight, and boom - Killers are going dead left and right.

• starkiller1286starkiller1286 Member Posts: 656

My monwy is on Spirit she is already dead and thus doesnt need to sleep plus she is in full rage mode all the time and freddy ot ay least versions of freddy are powerless/severely weakened if you dont fear him.

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 2,502
    edited February 8

I think Oni would be the favourite here. Not only he is a supernatural being, he is also an absolute unit covered in armor and an expert fighter. He doesn't rely on surprise attacks on helpless victims, even when he was human it took a whole armed village to kill him.

The one that could be a threat to him would probably the Huntress, since she's a fighter too (even if more animalistic, she could take over whole units of soldiers), but she is still just a woman, with nothing superhuman.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 2,682

Freddy or Myers for sure. They can't die and insanely powerful. Unless you're talking with Entity limitations, then it would be Either Oni, Spirit, Hag, or Hillbilly.

• SandySushiSandySushi Member Posts: 27

I'd bet on either of the Yamaokas. But if it was between Oni and Spirit, Spirit since she'd be smarter in a fight.

• tylerlogsdon1tylerlogsdon1 Member Posts: 157

Clown. He makes everyone pass out

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 2,491

Oni would be the most skilled warrior out of the bunch, so normally I'd go with him. However, there is the dogpile situation, in which he's done in by several of the killers.

Huntress might be a suprise victor though, since she literally lived for the hunt.

• MrPeterPFLMrPeterPFL Member Posts: 320

Myers has never died in his movies, so I’m putting my money on him

• drimmalordrimmalor Member, Mod Posts: 859

I definitely agree with Freddy, since he's a demon in his own realm. You can slow him down, but ultimately he controls the dream world.

Outside of licensed killers, I think Oni could put up a good fight.

• theprince06theprince06 Member Posts: 8

actually thats not true because there's no limit had can teleport to a safe place if needed

and also the spirit would be safe because she could stay in the spirit world how long she wants

she could stay invisible like wraith

• OkapiOkapi Member Posts: 651

Freddy, Spirit, and Nurse would win. They're already dead and can't be killed.

Excluding them it would have to be either the Oni or Demogorgan.

• UntilValhalla13UntilValhalla13 Member Posts: 49

Myers literally can't die. Freddy is afraid of fire. Michael could light himself on fire and just come at Freddy. XD

• TheDizTheDiz Member Posts: 222

Billy would just keep chainsaw sprinting and instadown all of them. I hate P3 Billy's.....just sayin

• AvisDeeneAvisDeene Member Posts: 1,952

If they were fighting without the devs stupid cool downs, and the other killers are all able to die, I think it would be Nurse. She could just telekinetically stop their hearts or force choke them. She also could instantly teleport stab them and flee.

If gameplay rules apply, Michael and Ghostface with their one hit downs would be forces to be reckoned with, if they could keep distance long enough to build up their charge.

Spirit and Wraith would be very difficult to fight since they could just stay in the Spirit Realm until most of the killers are dead.

Hag would definitely die first if she got caught.

• Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 2,346
    edited February 8

Oni. I mean... Goddammit just look at him.

• kreeper124kreeper124 Member Posts: 436

This does make for an interesting game mode. 4-5 people go in all as their preferred killers and try to kill each other

But the playerbase would have to at least double or triple before a second game mode is even possible