Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Why DC if there's a BPS?! Come on people!

2»

Comments

• Nutty_ProfessorNutty_Professor Member Posts: 621

I personally hate party streamer games, most of the time party streamer games turn out to be the most frustrating and unfun games imaginable. I'll often get half amount of points I would get in a normal game.

I don't disconnect when I see party streamers, but I do close the application during the offering screen, so no one loses their offerings, and I don't lose my rank. Survivors do it for moris, so I can do it for party streamers and map offerings I don't like.

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 5,455
    edited February 2020

I have the same problem: whichever side I'm playing as, BPS pretty much guarantee it's going to be a miserable game for me. I don't disconnect, but my reaction to BPS on the offering screen isn't one of elation. As survivor, I'll often get tunneled out first thing. As killer, there are many times I've ended with half as much as I would've made without BPS.

I used to try to be friendly and farm with survivors, but after getting screwed a few times trying to do that, I gave up. Now, I immediately go for the BBQ stacks and I'll try to slow the game down as much as possible to earn as many Brutality, Deviousness, and Hunter points as I can. Unless something goes wrong, I let all four survivors escape. But all that's dependent on them not gen rushing me to hell, and trying to slow them down without killing them can be more stress than it's worth, in which case I'll just afk.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited February 2020

They either had an unintentional DC or they felt bullied, so they closed their game to deny you BP and make your BPS useless. Some players like to go ham and deny the opposing side as many BPs as possible when someone brings in streamers. Survivors that are normally chill might decide to sweat buckets if the Killer has a BPS.

• AvisDeeneAvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

As killer, I only farm if they’re really a bunch of potatoes. But if they enter a match thinking I’m going to farm, and I see bps, I just go protect my basement chest. I find that more fun than trying to entertain someone else. Either they’ll come to the basement and we meme for a bit or the game will end fast and I could get on to my next match.

I save my bps for double blood point weekends.

• RivynRivyn Member Posts: 2,966

Probably because you gen rushed the life out of him in four minutes, vault spammed/clicky clicky to annoy them, then teabagged out the exit gate.

• xChrisxxChrisx Member Posts: 917

My grind is done. I don't care about points. If someone DC I'm out too

• DBD_PinheadDBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 711

Only time I see multiple BPS is when it's a tryhard red rank SWF with toolboxes and they gen rush and use those to cover the points they miss from interacting with the killer, since you don't have to in order to safety pip at least.

• CrescentGentCrescentGent Member Posts: 60

I'm lost. ######### is BPS?

• starkiller1286starkiller1286 Member Posts: 837

BPS is Bloody Party Streamers

They double everyones bp and stack.

• JHondoJHondo Member Posts: 1,079

When I as killer bring BPS I want to farm, I want to chase and get as many points for myself and the survs as I can but so many times they'll just rush through their objective and play immersed and just make it all not worth it.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited February 2020

Hm... I don't know then... If you failed skill checks intentionally that might've been a bit more friendly then. Was the killer trying to play seriously?

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Bloodpoints mean very little after playing so long. They need an offering for double rift xp.

• IF the killer is a pig I don't care if everyone brought a BPS I am probably going to DC immediately.

I am not playing with a pig ever again, they are all just these toxic, tunneling, RNG messes that are no better for tunneling than a bubba for face camping. They tend to be toxic in post game too, so thanks all you awful trash talking pig mains out there, you ruined that character for me. Thanks.

• DwightOPDwightOP Member Posts: 2,328

Who cares about some bps in 2020, imagine..

• AngeleouAngeleou Member Posts: 422

Because when a survivor squad brings BPS . It usually means they are going in the match yo give the killer the worse experience possible. So theres no point in staying when you already know that it's being used as a carrot on a stick to be complete ######### to another person

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

In my experience as killer Rank 1 Trapper main I just think "YES! A 4K WITH BONUS BP!"