Home Discussions General Discussions

Should DS work in lockers?

2»

Comments

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 6,567
    edited February 8

DS shouldn't work in a lot of scenarios that it currently does, grabs like lockers included.

• emptyCupsemptyCups Member Posts: 1,255

I'm Mike myers

I hook a survivors and notice someone running straight at me. So I stalk

I hit once 5feet from the hook and they go for the save.

3rd survivor runs, I tap stalk activating T3

And down the 3rd running after the second I down him as well.

I hook second, then I turn to walk to 3rd and who do you know its 1st hook right at me. I down him leaving him there to hook 3rd

Stil no sign of 4th. So pick up 1st again and DS hits.im stunned He saves 3rd

Angry I hit 1st but now he has borrowed time.

They save second together just as 4th pops the last gen.

I down one of them and pick them up hoping to get a single kill that match for all my effort its 3rd he DS while they open the gate

They all walk out. After many tbags Gg ez killer lol

I never stopped hitting, downing, hooking for even a second once it all started. I even juggled pretty hard like I'm suppose to and not tunneled...

Honestly DS needs to turn off when I hook someone else

• zaquintarzaquintar Member Posts: 48
    edited February 8

It should deactivate as soon as you do anything other than run, walk, crouch, throw a pallet or vault. If you have time to get into a locker, you should rely on head on instead.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 3,926

I think that if a survivor hides in a locker, they should be vulnerable if they don't have Head On.

I also think that if you have enough time to get on a gen, fully heal, or heal someone else, then you are not being tunneled, and DS should deactivate.

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,294

Turn it off when they get grab. Make DS actually have some risk.

• HollowsGriefHollowsGrief Member Posts: 413

The problem with it though is that the killer should be able to slug you. Slugging you is a form of slowing the game down with pressure without actually killing you in an unfair manor where you can't stop it. Being slugged off the hook sucks for sure, but so does an unhooked survivor instantly getting on a gen and knowing you can't stop them because they just hop in a locker.

• KurosujiKurosuji Member Posts: 27

Either way you're going to have to wait ds out so whatever you do it's wasting time.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSHCLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 1,529

I actually agree, this will kill the "oh, I just got unhooked,let me run towards the killer and hide in a locker" strats.

• NicholasNicholas Member Posts: 665

And you think DS is effective? It only works once yet you can be tunneled twice in a match. Idk I just almost never run into an issue with decisive strike. However, I wish it truly address the issue of tunneling. And it currently does not.

• Kai6864Kai6864 Member Posts: 334

They can still slug you- slug until they hook the next person and come back for you. It requires more skill than downing you, proxy camping you and waiting 60 seconds to pick you up.