Home Discussions General Discussions
All you need to know - 3.7.0 PTB Mid-Chapter
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/141930/

When you see a streamer what do you do?

124»

Comments

• HsizzleHsizzle Member Posts: 75

theyre jealous theyre not as succesful as them so they try to look cool on their stream by being a dick. shameless

• Warlock_2020Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,792

I despise streamers, but don't do anything special. I think I'd have a better "feeling" towards streamers if my account was masked in their streams.

• MringasaMringasa Member Posts: 646

If they want my attention and play the clicky-clicky game, I completely ignore them the entire match and focus on the other 3 Survivors. It usually ends with them DC'ing around the 4th time I've refused to chase them and went back to patrolling gens. Post-game chat is usually the other Survivors swearing at the Streamer.

If they play "normal", I do too. As long as they aren't doing the "I'm a Jedi Warrior" act, I don't change my gameplay at all. Don't see any reason to if they are just playing.

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 2,567
  • ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 1,704

For the most part nothing. Its just another player.

Its its a streamer with his swf crew with items though then I’ll likely dodge the lobby. These ones bring their cronies with purple items and just try to be toxic for views. I’m not interested in that I just want a normal game.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 13,904

Play normally.

• HauntedMandalorianHauntedMandalorian Member Posts: 99

I had an amazing streamer match earlier today. Got just over 80K Bloodpoints because of it. Two were brought in.

No matter how sucky a trial might be going, I'd never DC from one like that.

• GhostofYharnamGhostofYharnam Member Posts: 490

I do what must be done.

• LucianLucian Member Posts: 36

I care not.

• DaGreenBoltDaGreenBolt Member Posts: 418
    edited February 9

Usually when playing against a streamer swf group, especially when I see 4 survivors spawned together, I just assume the worst and pull out my ebony mori, and tryhard add ons.

I'm sorry but if I see 3 to 4 survivors spawn together, I'm not taking any chances.

Now if a single streamer or a 2-man swf streamer, I just play normally and treat them as another player(s).

• OrangeJackOrangeJack Member Posts: 266

After the game ends, I'll watch the vod.

Seeing myself from the survivors prospective and how they react to my play is interesting.

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,213
  • MringasaMringasa Member Posts: 646

When it's been a rough set of matches, I do this with anyone who wants attention. Rough guess, I'd say 50% or so will DC when I don't chase them. The devs said to pressure gens, but hell, if I can chase someone and have Jedi Knight Flashlight chasing me too, that's 2 people off of gens. Pretty efficient imo.

Sometimes I do chase them though, especially when I'm playing a Killer I want to practice stuff on. Huntress especially. Before I stopped playing her, I'd chase anyone who was down to loop me to death and didn't mind me refilling hatchets every now and again. It really improved my aim enormously.

• DreamnomadDreamnomad Member Posts: 2,559

I play on PS4. I've seen a handful of players with TTV in their name but they aren't anyone I've ever heard of. Generally, I just play my game like normal. I generally tunnel out annoying survivors and TTV players very often are annoying. But if I tunnel them out its because of their behavior and not just to pick on the wannabe streamers.

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 2,567
  • nyan_painbownyan_painbow Member Posts: 52

I mori him first, because such monkeys need a funny content where they bully killers.

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 880

I play the game, afterwards I watch their perspective if it was a good game.