Home Discussions General Discussions

If you were playing against yourself who would win (Your survivor vs your killer)?

Comments

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,169
    edited February 11

At my absolute best it would be killer.

I don’t mean to brag but I’m pretty decently competent at both survivor and killer (I definitely have my potato rounds though). It’s just that the killer I’ve put the most hours into is Spirit, so I guess she’d be my “main killer”. At my very best when I am relaxed, very few survivors are beating my Spirit especially on a small map like Coal Tower.

Sorry MegHead. You’re dying.

• DreamWarrior666DreamWarrior666 Member Posts: 2

I've tried playing killer. I just can't do it. Idk what I'm doing wrong and I don't have any friends that play DBD that can help. So to answer the question my survivor and everyone would win. With no perks at that. Lol

• Riku_OdayakaRiku_Odayaka Member Posts: 12
    edited February 11

My killer would win since I do 70/30 killer/survivor. That, and I tend to have the WORST luck as survivor. 8/10 matches I'll run into the killer first. They don't find me, I find them.

• ReapersWrath85ReapersWrath85 Member Posts: 15

Hard to answer..try to be a team player, team of me then it would be a looong game considering I suck at both sides.Then again, my own brain confuses me at times so I'll be unpredictable to myself :p

I am rather brutal with killer which I have to be for a chance till I get better...I keep switching characters so I Think I need to stick with one.which is hard since some killers are fun while others I'm more successful at but not as enjoyable playing.more off topic, but tired of playing 2-3 rank 6-8 survivors when I'm at 17 (only been playing few months and just few days a week)..

• NullEXENullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

My survivor hands down. I may not the best survivor, but know all of the get out for free cards. My Killer wouldn't stand a chance - he just doesn't have powerful enough tools.

• DreamnomadDreamnomad Member Posts: 2,549

I would murder the hell outta myself. I'm not that great of a survivor.

• ColgateAdvancedWhiteColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 614

My 4k0c spirit will win.

• LaakeriLaakeri Member Posts: 830

Definitely my survivor would win. Why? I know the loops and pallet positions even in my dreams in vanilla maps.

• WaffleyumboyWaffleyumboy Member Posts: 4,731

I'm dying. My survivor is pretty basic.

• KamalaGekidoKamalaGekido Member Posts: 19

against myself would be Tied. as a killer I play exactly what I hate to be against, and as survivor I play exactly what I hate to be against. It would be a match of trying to find each other constantly.

• MringasaMringasa Member Posts: 646

I'd get sacrificed. I don't loop and potato occasionally, so hands down I'd be on a hook if I played against myself. I don't try hard as a Killer, so most of my games are really chill. Would get a lot more kills if I actually tried for them.

• Nos37Nos37 Member Posts: 765

I play at Rank 9 as Survivor and Killer, so my Killer would lose because my Rank 9 Survivor would be matched with Rank 2 Survivors and destroy my Rank 9 Killer.

• Spectre13Spectre13 Member Posts: 134

My survivor. My whole build is around stealth and then I have WGLF so I can leech off my teams hooks. I sometimes have a hard time finding very stealthy survivors as killer on maps even balanced ones. Now if it was my Doc vs my survivor that would be more 50/50.

• tkwmmtkwmm Member Posts: 84

If 1 vs 1, my killer.

If 3 or 4 of me vs my killer, My survivor 100% win.

• SchmierbachSchmierbach Member Posts: 167

Killer easily

• killerpunchkillerpunch Member Posts: 4

With all the bugs in the game it's impossible to have your survivor to beat your killer let's see you get hit through pallets ummm you get hit five feet from window vault ummm probably get tunneled or Mori first hook ummm probably slugged ummm yeah you can't beat a killer now unless they are bad camping tunneling or afk 😂😂😂

• ASAPTurtleASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

I'm surprised to see a lot of people being confident in their killer winning. Usually I just see a lot of people complaining about survivors on the forums.

• BloodyNightsBloodyNights Member Posts: 432

Probably my killer in all honesty. Average survivors generally get bullied heavily, and while I'm half way decent in chases, I'm still not the best at it unless I have a lot of knowledge about pallets locations before hand. While as killer primarily playing Mikey, and just m1 killers in general. I'm actually pretty proficient at chases, as well as protecting key generators I don't want to see gone.

I don't tend to camp or tunnel though. But usually someones back on the hook fairly quickly in my games. So yeah my best as survivor with average teammates, vs my best as killer probably = killer. 9 times out of 10.

• ALostPuppyALostPuppy Member Posts: 541
    edited February 11

Survivor by a long shot. If you're playing your very best as survivor you wouldn't exactly get mindgamed by your own tricks, and a survivor playing perfectly can run a killer around for 5 gens every time because if survivors make no mistakes it's sort of impossible for the killer to win.

• NoMitherPlayerNoMitherPlayer Member Posts: 171

Probably killer. I main wraith now, I know exactly how to counter him and even always have a perk. But average isn't enough good teammates vs wraith lots of people still can't counter stealthy killers so probably a draw or a win for killer

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 858

The problem is if I play Killer or Survivor against myself, I'd know every move I al trying to do against me, making it easy to outrun myself as Survivor but at the same time as Killer I'd know what I would do as Survivor.

It's a hard one.

• MikeasaurusMikeasaurus Member Posts: 1,001

My killer would likely win. As survivor, I get too twitchy at loops and make panic vaults, so my killer could easily take advantage of it.

• PrettyFaceKatePrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 568
    edited February 11

My killer would win easy like a walk in the park, because I play solo and I'd be getting 3 potato teammates.

• SeducedByDaemonetteSeducedByDaemonette Member Posts: 290

Probably as a killer I would slaughter whole team , but as a survivor I'm very good at playing around hatch .

• LmronbyLmronby Member Posts: 234
  • PokPok Member Posts: 93

If I look at my ranks, the obvious answer is that my survivor would win. But since ranks don't are basically meaningless, I think my killer would win. I'm just terrible in chases as a survivor.

• ChiChi Member Posts: 773

My survivor, probably. Depends on my teammates. I would give up on myself rather quick, and go for the weaker links first.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 6,257

Me the Killer. Me the Survivor is really bad at chases.

• qwopper47qwopper47 Member Posts: 39

Survivor on good map RNG. Otherwise, killer. I'm far too greedy at conserving pallets.