Home Discussions General Discussions
The September 2020 Developer Update is now available.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/194208

Tips for learning billy on ps4?

I have a lot of perks on him I’ve just never really played him but wanna try because of his insta down and his speed ..now when I have played him I tend to miss my attacks so how can I improve? Also is shadowborn any good on him? I play nurse a lot and it’s good on her so I’d assume it would help with the 360 survivors

Comments

• GrandkuramaGrandkurama Member Posts: 267

yes shadowborn is a decent perk for billy but i'm sure there are otthers better than that (pgtw, whispers, nurse's calling...)

when you start a chase, first of all get as close as possible to the survivor and start loading the chainsaw, but hold the bar at 99 percent to prevent 360s. when you are 100% sure you'll hit him (remember to use his flick at the beginning of the sprint, it's very useful once you master him), go.

If the survivor is already injured and you want to be safe, use tha hammer.

Use the chainsaw to go from gen to gen quickly.

his best addons are the ones that reduce the chainsaw charge time: carbunator tuning guide, primer bulb and thompson's mix are the best. Thompson's moonshine is also good if you have good confidence with the map and the turns with your chainsaw.

• LiunUKLiunUK Member Posts: 330

don't keep using your chainsaw all the time. learn when to use and not to use your chainsaw and the timing. the rest is just muscle memory through playtime

• DarkskiesDarkskies Member Posts: 821

I know this might be silly suggestion but it really helped me get to grips with Billy was running bitter murmur and tinker together with the add on that reduces noise of your chainsaw also enduring helps for all those missed bumps and things also there's an add on for it also I think.

I found it a great tool for getting comfortable with zooming towards a gen navigation and if all else fails bitter murmur can give you that Intel to work off.

I've seen alot of Billy's running new ruin and they can effectively pressure so it's working good also survalance is great on Billy to.

Wish you good luck 🐷 also best tip have fun it's hard learning a new killer don't let the taunts get to you 🐽💖

• BravescorpioBravescorpio Member Posts: 97

Enduring? I don't find myself getting pallet stunned often as Billy. I'd avoid enduring, but ruin and survailence are great on high mobility killers.