Home Polls
About the issue where your game is showing as having deleted DLC's or lost game totally. Go to your Steam app. Go to Steam < Settings < Downloads < Clear Download Cache. This should restart Steam and you should have access to your game & DLCs.

Do you have fun when playing against the Oni?

AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 1,313
edited February 10 in Polls

Please tell my why in the comments if you can.

Do you have fun when playing against the Oni? 63 votes

yes
79%
Techn0Mc_Hartyvampire_toothyFoggyDownpourSnakeSound222White_OwlAdelooSeiko300JnnsMuGhostRoaster29Joelux1WeskerSN1P3R5G3TH3ADMegMain98Trial_By_ScytheHoodiedJawsIsTheNextKillerPhotos94immortalls96GrootDude 50 votes
no
20%
Slaughterhouse3RaveanDimekDexyIVList_of_concernsthen4321cricketscornerMarcavecunctoxicmeggDarootLeafstormRcinPizza_Delivery_1IAmShadowZzz 13 votes
Post edited by AhoyWolf on

Comments

• TheRockstarKnightTheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 1,489

Depends on my teammates and how they play.

If I'm scraping people off the floor every 10 seconds or watching from my hook as Oni chases an immersed Claudette around a tree I'm not gonna have a good time.

But if I'm playing with some fun and competent Survivors the Oni could facecamp me and I wouldn't really mind.

I will say that I like his chase music.

• LarikalLarikal Member Posts: 52
    edited February 9

I have question to this poll. "yes" means "yes, i hate play against oni"? or "yes" mean "yes, i love play against oni"? Its on the same level as you would ask "hey guys, should i turn right or left?" and they answer only "yes" or "no" xD.

PS. I can bet everyone who vote thought different :P

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 2,537

Oni is a pain in the posterior.

You're running around injured and he just need to follow the trail of blood orbs. It's a right cacker.

I can't quite get the hang of his running club attack, but I have been absolutely destroyed by other players.

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    yes

He doesn't "nerf" the survivors and I also love pallet respecting powers

• PrettyFaceKatePrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,471
    yes

It means literally love/hate playing against Oni. The question is literally about both, not either/or.

/jk

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 1,313
    edited February 10
    yes

Oh, sorry, I have the question in the description, I'll be sure to make the second poll more clear or maybe just put the question in the title would be a better idea or maybe just make the poll answers something else instead of just yes or no. :)

Edit: I changed the title to the real question. :)

• HanselpupHanselpup Member Posts: 103
    yes

Terrifying during Blood Fury, that's what makes him fun.

• HazDaBoiHazDaBoi Member Posts: 67
    yes

blood fury scares me

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 1,443

Can't really say. I've only faced him twice.

• mistar_zmistar_z Member Posts: 520

can't say, havent fought any good ones yet. don't have enough matches against them.

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 9,734
    yes

Yes, if a killer scares me when they scream, then they are a fun killer

• TodgeweihtTodgeweiht Member Posts: 2,707
    yes

The chase music is awesome

PUN PURU PUN PUN PUR PUN PUN PURU PUN PUN PUR PUN PUN PURU PUN PUN PUR PUN *ding ding* PUN PURU PUN PUN PUR PUN PUN PURU PUN PUN PUR PUN

• Kagari_LehaKagari_Leha Member Posts: 509
    yes

I mean, in general

sure if i get hard tunneled / facecamped it wont be fun (i would laugh so hard if there was an Oni player facecamping me, really wow what a waste)

but if the match is not unfair, sure it's fun !, especially when you bait him into attacking and then juke it, it's the best feeling.

• immortalls96immortalls96 Member Posts: 3,848
    yes

Yes because he has that presence where you NEED to respect his strength..very few killers have that due to issues in their kits..however you will fight tooth and nail to prevent an oni from hitting you and you will feel the panic when you see that red streak zooming toward you, quite a ride ^^ he and billy are pretty exclusive to that feeling these days

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 2,541
    edited February 27
    yes

But a bit like Myers, can be extremely frustrating when bad teammates feed him.

• inagoinago Member Posts: 11

Never played against him lots of docs and spirts lately.