Home Discussions General Discussions

How Loopable will the next killer be?

2»

Comments

• OshiOshi Member Posts: 306

I think he will be okay on test server, nerfed on release, then again buffed. Like always. 

• luka2211luka2211 Member Posts: 1,387
  • ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Billy is way cheaper than Spirit. He just swings instadown after instadown after instadown until he lands a hit since theres minimal cooldown. Then zooms across the entire map in 5 seconds to do it to someone else.

Spirit has nowhere near that kind of lower. You just need to be able to predict the Spirits next move which comes with experience. It eventually becomes easy to loop spirits for multiple gens.

• McLightningMcLightning Member Posts: 949

Billy can be mind gamed. Spirit, while she can, is way more difficult to mind game. She's not hard to mind game, but more difficult than Billy.

If you have issues mind gaming Billy, that just says a lot about your own ability as a survivor. 😏

Why don’t you stop trolling calling everyone bad at the game and then putting smileys at the end?

You hold onto e-grudges and then just troll people you disagree with over and over again.

edited February 14

I didn't call you bad, and I'm not trolling. I can question your ability without calling you bad. I think most people here would call you a troll over me, because of your unfounded rhetoric on Hillbilly being super mega hyper OP; when 90% of the people here have told you how incorrect you are.

But go ahead, attack me when you're incapable of countering my point. Sounds about par for the course with you. I guess I struck a nerve. I certainly didn't mean to offend you, but maybe you should accept the fact that when you think something, and everyone disagrees, the issue isn't everyone else.

🙄

Don’t play victim. You thinly veil your insults, calling everyone else bad at the game and then smugly add a smile to the end.

Nobody called Hillbilly hyper mega OP and most people here are killer mains anyway. I think he’s overpowered and too strong for how easy he is to play. Sue me. I think Spirit who a lot of people complain about is fine omg i must be a bias killer main!!

edited February 14

You're right about one thing. Spirit is fine. I never said she wasn't.

Literally everything else though, you're wrong about. You go on and on about how "easy he is to play". I think it's time for you to practice what you preach, so indulge us. Record (which is easier than ever with todays modern graphics cards having built in capture technology!!) games of you, at red ranks, 4king consistently with Hillbilly. Of course that means you actually have to get to red ranks. So I wish you luck there.

Now, we both know you won't, because even you don't believe what you're saying. But, I implore you to do it. It's the only way you have even a slight chance of having any merit in your words. Until then, you'll be the one considered the troll; not me. Because I personally believe you're all talk and post purely to bait people; which can be observed by your name itself, as well as you tagging me out of nowhere in the Trapper buff thread just to bait me.

As for playing victim - isn't that what you just did by calling me a troll? Pot calling the proverbial kettle black, don't you think?

😕

• Jacoby2041Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 481

It's gonna be like burger king Myers

• Steve0333Steve0333 Member Posts: 529

That's actually not a bad idea. I mean survivors can be blinded by firecrackers so we could see a killer with that power. I was thinking of the killer from my bloody valentine; a miner type killer with a pick axe and one of those hard hats that have the light on them so if you look at the killer he can blind you.

Of course you think she’s fine. I don’t think you would criticise much on the killer side.

As for Hillbilly I’ve played thousands of games and he just instadowns instadowns instadowns and zips between survivors doing it. You say he can be looped but theoretically most killers can be looped for 5 gens but it rarely ever happens. Nobody plays perfectly.

Yes a lot of those survivors aren’t great but when the hillbillys chase me they show they aren’t that great either.

Which means when its happening over so many games you begin to see a pattern. Your average everyday Hillbilly will dominate your average everyday team of survivors in a way that no other kill can. Not the average Nurse, not the average Spirit.

Which makes me believe he is too powerful for how easy he is to use. Which is what Pigmainclaudette was saying too. Unlimited instadowns with minimal cooldown, ability to cross the map in seconds. Its enough that it will boost the average player. People say Spirit is easy but your average everyday Spirit tends to resort to camp, tunnel and NOED to win and they dont dominate teams like Billy does. That’s due to your average player not being able to use her well.

edited February 14

I criticize plenty on the killer side. Except, only things that are actually OP.

Mori's need a rework, but keys do as well in kind. Iri head needs a rework, cause it's just nonsense. Ghostface's reveal is broken etc. There's plenty of small things that need work. Hillbilly's base kit isn't one of them.

Also, I really don't care about what you say you did. You've talked about it enough. Show us. Until then, you're just confirming what I said prior. All talk. The burden of proof is on you. Make with said proof, or concede. Cause I'll always be here to call your bluff. I'm not a guy you're going to bait into getting himself banned, like I've seen you do prior.

I'll be waiting.

It's a build of Myers that can't tier up past EW1, can't get blood lust etc. I believe he's actually slower than default EW1 speed. It's a meme build.

I’ve never baited anyone into getting banned. This forum is well known across the board for being full of very unhappy killer mains. Of course if you try to defend anything on the survivor side they’re going to get angry. Nothing to do with me if they can’t control their anger and end up insulting and swearing at everyone they disagree with. You act like its me thats actually banning them, no pretty sure thats the mods because they browse her regularly and see people breaking the rules.

I don’t like using Hillbilly as he doesn’t feel rewarding. Feels like turning on god mode. Same reason I don’t like using NOED. I like to feel like I’ve earned my kills. In fact I don’t enjoy using chainsaw killers in general. Bit of a dull power if you ask me.

• ddubuckyee_userddubuckyee_user Member Posts: 156

Lol. I never imagined it.

It has a speed of about 3.8 m / s. Maybe?

Thank you for the information.

Yeah lol, he's literally slower than survivors. Ironically, people have gotten 4k's with it.

• Jacoby2041Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 481

More specifically, it involves the addons Judith's Tombstone and the Vanity Mirror. Both reduce your speed and you can't stalk so you can't make use of the tombstone, you are stuck at tier 1. It got the name Burger King Myers for some reason

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,582
    edited February 14

Spirit gives you no information. Half the chase is just her standing still. How can Billy feel cheaper than Spirit when you have absolutely no feedback on the Spirit’s movement? You can clearly see what Billy is doing and how to plan your next move.

You’re not predicting anything the Spirit is doing, she’s predicting you and you’re at the mercy of whether she can hear you or not and whether she is a good killer. She can’t be looped for multiple generators if she’s good at tracking.

I know you don’t like going against Billy. Neither do I. I hate getting instadowned. It can feel a bit cheap but that’s just the way he is. There’s just no way that Billy feels cheaper than Spirit...and I am a Spirit main.

Because with Billy he will shred my team within about 60 seconds once he starts his snowball. Its very rare for that to happen as Spirit. Also mediocre spirits tend to struggle whereas mediocre hillbillys still can turn the game around in an instant and end it no matter how well the survivors were doing.

I guess I’m just good at predicting spirits. You stand at a loop and you know the first phase will be fake. They’re just going to observe you. You then get a feeling for when they’re phasing, you move position, even if you’re injured they likely still wont land on top of you. At which point you’ve dodged the hit and can run the loop, or better yet you’ve moved to another pallet/window entirely. Once she misplays she’s on cooldown.

Its hard to describe I guess you could say it is all guesswork but with experience and playing her a lot I’m often able to get inside that players head and read them like a book.