Home Dead by Daylight Forums Technical Issues

This Rank Reset Made Me Lose ALL EVENT EXCLUSIVES

Title. Can i PLEASE, have them back? I have been begging you to give me back my legacy prestige since 2016 and yet NOTHING. And now you take my iconic Pro Pain away? And my Hound Huntress Mask? And my Gucci David? And my Hippie Kate p3 Perfect match set?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR OLDEST PLAYERS?

Comments

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 16,634

We have stated that we are working on a way to refund these items to the people that have lost them - initially they were going to be given to everyone, but a way was then found to only grant them back to the people who earned them in the Events.

This is taking some time to do, but they will be refunded.

Legacy, sadly no - we do not have a way to refund Legacy.

• AtchooAtchoo Member Posts: 325

We got another update by Peanits: "We do have a quick update for you: The issue we ran into before has been resolved and we're looking to send those cosmetics out to the people who earned them soon (hopefully within the next couple of days if all goes well)."

So you will get your skins back.

• YucchiYucchi Member Posts: 250

But it's been over for 3 months. I lost all hope

• CrypterCrypter Member Posts: 8

I just got 3 of 4 back!

• CrypterCrypter Member Posts: 8

Only David's Gucci Donkey jacket left. Also, about Legacy Prestige. I am collecting as many people as humanly possible regarding not being given back legacy (no threats, or harrasement - we just want y'all to hear us) via Legacy Prestige Group @ Steam

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 1,035

I've received my Hound huntress cosmetic, but have not received my Untamed Donkey Jacket for David. Hopefully we'll get that soon too.