The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

should ban penalties be reduced to a 20 minute limit ?

batmanscarbatmanscar Member Posts: 95

ban times are clearly unfair so cast your vote on if you think they should be changed

should ban penalties be reduced to a 20 minute limit ? 27 votes

yes , sometimes I get bored of always playing as the same survivor/killer and want to switch , or playing the same level multiple times and I want to d.c , and I should be able to do that since I payed for the game , it's chapters and cosmetics and 20 minutes is enough for a waiting penalty if I want to d.c from a game
11%
pootis_BeartoxicmeggMutaTirsat 3 votes
no , players are not allowed to leave a game and should be forced to stay in it even if they are not having fun , even if they purchased the game and d.l.c and cosmetics and generously supported BHVR , they should still get frustrated and annoyed because they deserve not having fun since I decided to complain about a player d.c'ing in my game and I have no life so I need to annoy everyone else and beg BHVR to make unfair d.c penalties for people who suppoert them
77%
AlonzoJnnsMuFibijeanVolantConch1719Jacoby2041xmenfanaticFirepaul19TheRockstarKnight_HSboom04_GrootDudeWalker_of_the_fog_96AwakeyAvilgusanonymous31337Melodys_RhythmEnderloganYTProSnootBooperPokNakedwildmanAzgarthus 21 votes
no but if you have a penalty time out as killer you should be able to play survivor or vice versa since you bought the game and you should have that right
11%
Timtom24ilyDwightKagari_Leha 3 votes

Comments

• pootis_Bearpootis_Bear Member Posts: 641
    yes , sometimes I get bored of always playing as the same survivor/killer and want to switch , or playing the same level multiple times and I want to d.c , and I should be able to do that since I payed for the game , it's chapters and cosmetics and 20 minutes is enough for a waiting penalty if I want to d.c from a game

I voted yes as a joke because this is just stupid

• then4321then4321 Member Posts: 112

I didn't know it went higher than 20 min until I read this post. I've only dced once for two reasons:

1) To give the other survivor hatch, because I was slugged.

2) Just out of curiosity to see how long the first penalty was.

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 3,321

Where is the option

"I paid for the game too and shouldn't have crybaby rage quitters ruining my experience! Ban them all I say!

• LarikalLarikal Member Posts: 21
    no , players are not allowed to leave a game and should be forced to stay in it even if they are not having fun , even if they purchased the game and d.l.c and cosmetics and generously supported BHVR , they should still get frustrated and annoyed because they deserve not having fun since I decided to complain about a player d.c'ing in my game and I have no life so I need to annoy everyone else and beg BHVR to make unfair d.c penalties for people who suppoert them

The point is : sure, you bought the game and should have right to play it. But remember - others ALSO bought it. And also should have right to play it. And its hard when one their team just dc at start :P

• JnnsMuJnnsMu Member Posts: 175

Having bought the game doesn't mean you get to ruin it for 4 other people everytime you decide you're not having fun.

• EnderloganYTEnderloganYT Member Posts: 187

hmmmmmm, I sense a strong bias

• TheRockstarKnightTheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 701

I really hope this is a joke, and I don't like that I honestly can't tell.

Pretty funny either way.