Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We will shortly be deploying a hotfix to the PTB to potentially address the Save Game Errors that some players were facing. Please update your PTB build when the update is available and let us know of any issues. Thank you.

Could Tinkerer be tweaked for an earlier warning

ZoneDymoZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

Its so pointless, you get the warning and the gen pops like 3 seconds later, I mean at that point the gen popping is the same level of help/notification.

Why not alert at like 70% or so?

Comments

• CabbageCabbage Member Posts: 344

I was thinking about this the other day, unless you're a high mobility killer then you have no chance to get to the gen to stop it. It needs a slight buff, 70% sounds about right. Or maybe it should alert you earlier depending on how many survivors are on the gen. You get 5% earlier notification for each survivor working on the gen, starting at 85% if there's only one.

• LarisaLarisa Member Posts: 177

Even for Billy sometimes it's most times impossible to get there even if there is only one working on a gen. It only gives info that the gen will be done and there is nothing you are going to do about that.

But I believe the perk strength in the hiding of terror radius. Could be just useful

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited February 2020

I want old Tinkerer back :(