Home Discussions General Discussions

Who is your favorite Survivor and why?

IanIan Member Posts: 12

My favorite is Feng, because she is just the cutest! Her personality and hobbies are pretty similiar to mine as well.

Comments

• altruisticaltruistic Member Posts: 1,074

Meg.

1. Her 3 teachables are arguably the best still in the game (Sprint, Adrenaline and Quick & Quiet)
    2. Twitch Shirt 💜
  • robinrobin Member Posts: 149

Bill definitely. Always loved him from L4D so when he was put into this game I was excited. His perks really suit him too, even if Left Behind does suck

• BoxohoboBoxohobo Member Posts: 50

Ace cause he doesn't seem to be taking the entire scenario that seriously and it's nice. Win some, lose some, it's his life style.

• ElliotThuElliotThu Member Posts: 10

I like nea the best cuz she is even more op than the killers

• JonPaulCardenasJonPaulCardenas Member Posts: 4

Kate, becausee she is a red head. I like red Heads.

• JamppandeerusJamppandeerus Member Posts: 20

Claudette, because she has the best perks in my opinion, self care and botany are great! These are my claudette perks: Self care, botany, desicive, and sprint burst

• Kamikaze_RoseKamikaze_Rose Member Posts: 236

@Jamppandeerus said:
    Claudette, because she has the best perks in my opinion, self care and botany are great! These are my claudette perks: Self care, botany, desicive, and sprint burst

Empathy ain't bad, either, especially now with the new emblem system. You can see hurt survivors anywhere on the map.

• VisionmakerVisionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

Nea.

Her clothing style is so cool. I bought cosmetics just for her. :)

• JaydenJayden Member Posts: 16

Dwight, just really like his design out of all the survivors.

• AnnaKitsun3AnnaKitsun3 Member Posts: 14

Mine is Dwight mostly because memes, but after i read his little back story i was just like, yeah this one is my favorite.

• Milloni161Milloni161 Member Posts: 34

Bill and Claudette.
    Bill because of his perks and he looks cool.
    Claudette because her perks again and when she sits in tall grass, she is invisible.

• Overlord_WillOverlord_Will Member Posts: 20
    David King all day! He is the toughest survivor in the game plus he is getting some amazing cosmetics soon.
  • Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 3,774

Dwight. He is a lovable nerd. I love his perks. He has some great clothing styles. His backstory is sympathetic. It made me want to give him a hug.

• KiraKira Member Posts: 1
    Meg!
    Bright pink jump suit, juicy booty, adrenaline!
    She is just, hands down, the best.
  • SteveSteve Mod, Dev, ACM Posts: 27

Meg, 100%. When I first started the game, her perks drew me to her.

• YaNesteaYaNestea Member Posts: 81

In Order it would be:
    1.Laurie
    2. Meg
    3. Feng
    4. Claudette
    5. Nea
    6. Quentin
    7. Jake
    8. David
    9. Detective
    10. Dwight
    11. Bill
    12. Ace

But that's just my opinion.

• GibberishGibberish Member Posts: 440

Claudette, for purely utilitarian reasons.
    Darkest color scheme and small frame makes hiding ezpz. RIP Moonlight offerings though.

• ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Fengy Feng of course. I like her relaxed bun hairstyle. Go team lazer bears!!
  • DarXideDarXide Member Posts: 81

I love Fookin' Quentin (that's my in-game handle so if you see me, say "fookin' quentin!". I grew fond of Quentin after Tru3Ta1ent got spooked by him when he thought he was The Pig. I've also got amazing RNG with perks and items in my bloodwebs with him.

• dirtydolphan65dirtydolphan65 Member Posts: 2
    Dwight hands down he's just a loveable pizza guy and I look like him to a extent.
  • MegChickenMegChicken Member Posts: 163
    Meg. She’s literally the only character that doesn’t look like a potato. 
  • blendermanblenderman Member Posts: 10

Between all of the characters I love, Ace is my ultimate favourite. I wouldn't classify as a "Survivor main", but he's just the most charming gentleman in the game and I just love his overall style, including his luck-centered perks.

@MegChicken said:
    Meg. She’s literally the only character that doesn’t look like a potato. 

WHAT?! I get it when people call Nea or Quentin "ugly", but what about Ace? Dwight? David? Detective Fapp?
    All very handsome chaps. Feng, Claudette and Bill aren't bad looking either.

• pauloandrade22pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

I love Claudette too but when i swiched to david i started to have a lot more fun with david because of what he looked like and his different perks . Now hes my favorite character.

• JakeMainJakeMain Member Posts: 5

Jake, the calmest of the calmest.

• LeonLeon Member Posts: 56

@YaNestea said:
    In Order it would be:
    1.Laurie
    2. Meg
    3. Feng
    4. Claudette
    5. Nea
    6. Quentin
    7. Jake
    8. David
    9. Detective
    10. Dwight
    11. Bill
    12. Ace

But that's just my opinion.

I like how the list puts all males below, which i agree with too :D

• HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPYHUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 40
    Nea Karlsson. 

Can’t explain why haha. We have a connection.
  • SeparatorSeparator Member Posts: 3

@DomTheSkunk said:
    I really like Quentin. Mostly because lot of people don't like him and liking unpopular things is cool, right?

This guy gets it.
    Quentin is my favorite too although he is one weird looking fella. I gotta prestige him since he somehow looks better with the bloody face.

• deadwolfwalkingdeadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

i'm a killer main but i had extra bloodpoints so i pumped up dwight to play when i wanna relax.... i'm not a fan of his teachables. i just like his overall vibe....