Home Bug Reports Other
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Your game is a [BAD WORD] joke.

HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 3,555

Every single killer is bugged. Sound is bugged. Dedicated servers teleport survivors 10m in front of the killer on hit, grabs don't work and animation-lock the killer. Autoaim is a garbage feature that dictates what you hit despite of where you're aiming. Survivors who rescue others from hooks are missing hitboxes. Huge fps drops on console. While tech supported instantly marks tickets as solved without resolving the issue. I hope this game dies, soon.

Comments

• HellCatJaneHellCatJane Member Posts: 698

AutoAim = Aim "dressing". You gotta drizzle it all over the code you see. Sounds are bugged quite often especially with every update/hotfix. I feel like it's possibly due to them "rushing" it out..

There's still plenty of consumers for this game, it'll take awhile if it were to start declining. But they are smart and go with updates and new DLC to "spice" it up, brings in new players. It would be nice if they focused more on the technically aspect and fixing bugs, maybe hiring more help... I don't know... Time will tell. But I understand your frustration.

Especially with the tech support... lol. They don't seem to like spending any time what so ever with you and rush you away and close it right up. It's frustrating.

Thinking about it I'd actually love to know what the playerbase is consistent of. New players or old? Both? Are older ones leaving? etc? Would be interesting to know. It seems to be roughly always the same amount. So. Just curious.

• KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 975
    edited February 16

We’ve been dealing with these bugs for well over a year, but this last rank reset has pushed me over the top. I refuse to play at the green ranks, because the game literally sucks ass on PS4 in the US at green ranks. If they don’t fix everyone’s rank, I’m done. We’ve endured this [BAD WORD] for way too long to endure it any longer. I had dropped my play time to ~10 hours over the last month. Dropping to 0 will be no problem at all. The good thing about this is, I’ll be able to catch up on all the games that I had been missing, and are probably much more fun than this [BAD WORD] broken ass game.