Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

honestly devs, just give everybody the event cosmetics

i cared at 1st about you giving out the stuff I earned for free. Stuff I stressed for to get. However, I now have my event lost cosmetics back (the summer bbq event) but they are duplicated. Personally now I just don’t care, I would love if everyone had the same cosmetics cause even if a little stale to the eye... they’re pretty cool have. Plus like, I earned the Kate top in legit the first day... all you had to do was 100 gens. Than I did the killer hooking stuff the day after.

Comments

• ZoneDymoZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

I have not gotten my stuff back yet :(

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 306

No thank you

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 4,563

As someone who lost their steam account and therefore their hound mask and untamed David jacket, I'd love that.

• xXNurseXxxXNurseXx Member Posts: 250
    edited February 17

HONESTLY DEVS, JUST GIVE EVERYBODY LEGACY COSMETICS

Personally now I just don’t care, I would love if everyone had the same cosmetics cause even if a little stale to the eye... they’re pretty cool have. Plus like, I earned the Nurse Legacy Skin in legit the first year... all you had to do was playing the game. Than I did the trapper and wraith stuff later.

/sacarsm out

• Sillyzombie666Sillyzombie666 Member Posts: 21

I had lost all of my event stuff but they gave him back I already have the propane hammer the free songbird but the funny thing is I also have two of the lunar New year items that I never owned and I'm missing the David one for some reason because I think the only ones that had was the propane and songbird before that but I love that I have the huntress mask now

• greed23greed23 Member Posts: 2

Yeah no, no one cares about your legacy crap bud. I just want to play HEY, VSAUCE DWIGHT HERE honestly.