Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Survivors will DC on the new map to avoid Breakable walls... terrible idea BHVR

2»

Comments

• csandman1977csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,177

Nobody wants 30 minute lobbies. Thats not a survivor vs killer thing. Its universal.

I just dont understand the outcry against these DC penalties. DC's made the game worse for everybody except for the selfish people.

Also i dont see how DC penalties increase que times. In the time ive been playing, the last 6 months at purple/red ranks i dont think ive ever had a killer DC. But survivors drop left and right. If survivors get banned, that means less survivors trying to play so que times for them should go down.

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,118

As a survivor MAIN, I love the breakable walls! I wanna see them on every map, they make the experience so much more unique and it’s a new way to play; with the addition of loops being not nearly as secure as they were before.

• ClaudettesUncleClaudettesUncle Member Posts: 29

I like the breakable walls as long as there are still some safe loops left. Just imagine Mirror Myers with rabbit + m&a on Lerys with breakable walls, really exciting and looking forward to this👍