Death Slinger | Suggestions
I been watching a ton of YouTube videos and streamers — seeing if he's good and taking into account of the player's skill level.
After looking at many player's attempts, I believe Death Slinger needs some drastic changes.
Necessary Changes: These are needed, there's no debate here.
Optional Changes: Some of these changes might be necessary, it depends on what fits the best.
- Increase TR to 32 meters.
- Increase M2 range to 32 meters.
- Increase movement speed to 115%.
1. Keep him at 110%, but the majority of optional changes become necessary changes.
1.) Giving survivors counterplay to his M2 power (he can M2 you if you're in his TR) and putting him inline with other 115% killers.
2.) Increasing the M2 range to 32 meters should allow players to be more creative with their shots. This isn't powerful because survivors will have ample time to break the chain.
3.) His power isn't powerful enough to warrant a lower movement speed, this should be what separates him from Huntress.
Death Slinger V Huntress Arguement
- Increase chain strength.
- Increase pull speed.
- Revisit some add-ons.
- Change M2 into a hit scan attack.
- Injured survivors suffer a penalty when hit by M2 (can't resist as much).
- M2 can pull survivors over pallets (@ScottJund's idea)
Since these are optional, I won't explain my reasoning because I'm just spitballing some ideas here. I'm not sure if any of these are needed, it's just something for the community to think on.
Keep him 110% but to justify it, drastically buff his M2 ability.
Hopefully, these will make Death Slinger more of a threat for survivors who don't take him seriously from afar while keeping him balanced for both sides. 😁